Posted by Chijindu on Fri 14th Sep, 2012 - nigeriantenders.com
This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in Development Business, issue no. NPCU/001/20122. The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of State Employment and Expenditure for Results (Project) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Supply of Project Vehicles: -NCB-.NPCU/001
2.) The National Project Coordinating Unit (SEEFOR) at National Planning Commission Abuja now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the supply and delivery of 5 Nos 4 Wheel Drive Vehicle.
The latest delivery period is two (2) months.
3.) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the World Banks Guidelines: Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
4.) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from National Project Coordinating Unit (SEEFOR) at National Planning commission and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below.
5.) Qualifications requirements include:
Experience and Technical Capacity:
- The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
- Bidder shall submit three (3) years Audited Financial Statement which shall include balance sheet, profit and loss statements, cash flow statement and auditors reports for the past three years to demonstrate the current soundness of the Bidder's financial position and indicate its long-term profitability
Quality of Goods:
- The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirement(s):
- The Bidder should have been engaged in the business of supply of vehicles for at least three (3) years supported with documents defining the constitution or legal status, place of registration, and principal place of business.
- The Bidder should have successfully completed at least two supply contracts of a similar nature and complexity as the subject contract over the last three years.
A margin of preference for certain goods manufactured domestically shall not be applied.
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
6.) Purchasing Of Bid Documents:
A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to address (1) below and upon payment of a non refundable fee fifteen thousand Naira (N15,000) or one hundred US Dollars (US$100.00). The method of payment will be by Certified Bank cheque in favour of National Project Coordinating Unit, Fidelity Bank Plc, Account No: 5030029176
7.) Closing Date:
Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 11.00 am on 17th September 2012. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 11:00 am on 17th September 2012. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N950,000) only or an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency.
Director, Macro Dept./National Project Coordinator
National Project Coordinating Unit (SEEFOR)
National Planning Commission
Plot 421 Constitution, Avenue Central Business District
- The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that the Goods it offers meet the following usage requirement:
- The Bidder shall ensure that the equipment are new and unused and shall also supply the goods together with the detail operations manual.