Posted by Chijindu on Fri 14th Sep, 2012 - nigeriantenders.com
The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is desirous of undertaking a Pre-qualification exercise for the lease of the Twenty-Four(24) bed-rooms, en-suite Guest House located on its permanent site at the international Scholars and Resource Centre (ISREC).
Interested Contractors for the lease of the twenty-four (24) bed-rooms, en-suite Guest house, are expected to indicate interest with a non-refundable Pre-qualification Fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only
Contractors are hereby requested to indicate their interest in participating in the Pre-qualification exercise following which only qualified Contractors will be invited.
To be considered, potential Companies are required to collect a Pre-qualification Screening Questionnaire from the Director, Physical Planning Unit. Intending Contractors must submit all the under-listed verifiable documents:
A sworn Affidavit certifying that:
- Evidence of Company’s registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Certified true copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC07);
- Evidence of compliance with the statutory provision of Section 6(1)-(3) of the Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011;
- Corporate profile, to include, Curriculum Vitae and copies of credentials of Company and Technical Staff, indicating qualification and year(s) of cognate experience and registration with necessary professional bodies;
- Evidence of payment of tax for the last three (3) years, duly stamped;
- Copy of VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittances for such jobs;
- Current Company’s audited statement of Accounts, duly stamped by a registered Auditor;
- Original Bank Statement for the past twelve months:
- Bank Reference from reputable Bank with evidence of overdraft facilities;
- Verifiable evidence of management experience in similar Hotel services in the last five(5) years, indicating type, cost, location and evidence of award:
- List of equipment to be used for the cleaning services of the hotel, listed as owned, hired or leased with evidence;
- Company’s registered address, functional contract address, GSM phone number(s) and e-mail addresses;
- Reference letters from three (3) previous clients of similar jobs, satisfactorily managed:
- Original copies of documents would be requested to be made available for sighting whenever required; and
The twenty-four (24) bed-rooms, en-suite Guest House will be open for inspection by interested contractors between the hours of 8.00 a.m, and 3.00 p.m. daily from Thursday, 16th to Friday, 24th August. 2012.
Submission Of Pre-qualification Documents:
The Pre-qualification documents arranged in the order listed above are to be submitted in five (5) copies. A4 size paged and neatly bound and sealed in two (2) envelopes with the outer envelope marked “Secret Pre-Qualification for ..........“ (Quoting appropriate job's name boldly written on the top right hand corner of the envelope) and delivered to:
- the documents submitted for the pre—qualification exercise are not only genuine but correct:
- the Director(s) seeking for pre-qualification had never been convicted by any court of law;
- the Company is not bankrupt; and
- none of the officers of FUNAAB or BPP is a former or present Director of the company.
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta,
P.M.B. 2240, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Friday, 31st August, 2012 at 4.00 p.m.
M.O. Ayoola, JP
- This invitation for pre-qualification is NOT an invitation to tender for the job:
- Failure to comply with the above requirements would automatically result in disqualification:
- The University reserves the right to reject any Pre-qualification document and neither committed nor obliged to give reasons for the rejection of any of the Companies responding to this invitation; and
- Only Contractors who have been pre-qualified and found suitable will be invited competitively tender for the management of the twenty -four (24) bed-rooms, en-suite Guest House.