In its effort to improve the living standard of its people, Kibiya Local Government wishes to undertake the execution of some development projects, therefore all interested contractors are invited for pre-qualification to tender.
Scope Of Work
- Construction of road from Tarai to Kahu (2.5KM) Surface dressing.
- General renovation of Local Government Secretariat and supply of Furniture.
- Construction of Staff Quarters in Kibiya.
- Construction of Standard Classroom Block at Fammar and Nariya.
- Construction of two (2) Cell Box Culvert at Barkono stream along Binjar road.
Pre-qualification documents should be forwarded to the Office of Director Personnel Management (DPM) Kibiya Local Government in a Sealed Envelope Marked
"Pre-qualification documents" on or before 30th August, 2012.
- Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Registration with State Works Registration Board in relevant categories.
- Company’s audited account for three (3) years.
- Evidence of financial capability and Bank support.
- Experience and Technical qualification to key personnel.
- Records of previous projects executed and evidence of knowledge of the industry.
- Equipment, plants and technology capacity.
- VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittance.
- Local resources utilization.
- Community and social responsibility support.
- Any additional information that may enhance the company for the award of contract.
Director Personnel Management (DPM)