The Ministry of Petroleum Resources is desirous of implementing the 2012 Budget and therefore invites interested, competent and reputable companies to bid for the underlisted 2012 Capital Projects in compliance with the Public Procurement Act of 2007.
B. Project Description
Lot 1. Renovation and furnishing of staff offices at NNPC Towers and Gas Aggregator
Lot 2. Upgrade of No.12A Bishop Kale, Lagos
Lot 3. Construction of National Laboratory in Owerri
Lot 4. Gas Flareclown Monitoring Facilities and Services
Lot 5. Pilot Project on Novel Oil and Gas Exploration Technology
Lot 6. Implementation of Trucking Policy
Lot 7. Library Development and Automation; Procurement of Law Books
L0t 8. implementation of Petroleum industry Bill (PIB) (Awareness Campaign) Implementation of Gas Master Plan
Lot 9. Bilateral and Multilateral Economic Cooperation in Oil and Gas under the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs)
Lot 10. Assessment and Documentation of all Oil Spill Sites in the Nine (9) States of the Niger Delta
Lot 11. Facilities and Equipment for Capacity Development
Lot 12. Economic Investigation and Consultancy Services for Statistical Data
Lot 13. Development and Database
Lot 14. Evaluation of Hydrocarbon Line Loss
Lot 15. Evaluation/Review of Domestic Gas Pricing Model Establishment of Vapour Pressure for Commercial Natural Gas Liquids
Lot 16. Crude Oil and Gas Equipment/Upgrade
Lot 17. Actualizing and Implementing E -government for progress and Procedures in the Petroleum Sector
Lot 18. E-Design AMT on Real Time Pipeline System Auditing- Government - Schools -lndustry CoIlaboration.
C. Project Management
Lot 1:. Establlshment of the National Data Repository (NDR)
Lot 2. Establishment of National Production Monitoring System (NPMS)
Lot 3. Gas RoyaIty Reconciliation
Lot 4. Obiafu — Obrikom — Owerri Umuahia Gas Spur Line
Lot 5. Utorogu— Ughelli / PHCN Delta Gas Supply Line
Lot 6. Renovation and Furnishing of staff offices at NNPC Towers and Gas Aggregator
Lot 7. Bilateral and Multilateral Economic Co-operation in Oil and Gas under Millennium Development Goals (MDG)
Lot 8. Assessment and Documentation of all Oil Spill Sites in the Nine (9) States of the Niger Delta
Lot 9. E-Design using AMT on Real Time Pipeline System Auditing — Government School Industry collaboration
Lot 10. Construction of National Laboratory in Owerri
Lot 11. Pivot Project on Novel Oil and Gas Exploration Technology
Lot 12. Implementation of Gas Master Plan
Lot 13. Equipment and Services for Gas Reserve Studies
Lot 14. Gas Mapping Services Covering Equipment Operations and Documentation
Lot 15. Implementation of Trucking Policy
2.) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English Language may be purchased and obtained for any of the Lots on the payment of non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira (N20,000.00) only by Bank Draft made payable to the Ministry of Petroleum Resources.
3.) All bids must be delivered in the tender box at the address below not later than six (6) weeks from the date of this publication. Late submissions shall not be accepted.
4.) Bidding Requirements
All bids must be accompanied with the following documents as requirement for consideration:
- Evidence of compliance with Employees' Compensation Act showing remittance of 1% of total annual emolument of their workers to the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund.
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of compliance with Pension fund Act for registration/remittances.
- Evidence of payment of Training Contributions to Industrial Training Fund.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for 2009, 2010 and 2011 (provide Tax identification Number (TIN)
- Evidence of financial capability and banking support.
- Company’s Profile including Technical qualification and experience of key professional staff and other resources.
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs executed in the recent past and knowledge of the industry/project.
- Company’s audited Accounts for 2009, 2010 and 2011 duly endorsed by an Accounting firm.
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional body or Certificate of Competence and qualification by appropriate regulatory agency.
- List of relevant equipment owned.
- Name/e-mail address and phone number of contact person in Company letter head.
- A letter authorizing the Ministry of Petroleum Resources to verify claims with relevant agencies or bodies.
- Please ensure that documents for submission are arranged serially in the order herein.
5.) Additional Information
The advertisement shall not be considered as commitment on the part of the Ministry of Petroleum Resources, nor shall it entitle potential companies to make any claims whatsoever or seek any indemnity from the Ministry of Petroleum Resources by virtue of such Company having responded to this advertisement.
Please note that respondents are to present their original Tax Clearance Certificate at the opening of Commercial Bid.
6.) Closing Date/Submission of Technical and Financial Proposals
Tenderers are required to submit separately sealed technical and commercial bids properly labeled. The bids document should be bound and submitted in a sealed envelope and marked at the top left hand corner and addressed to Director (Procurement), Block D, 8th Floor, Room 31, NNPC Towers. Central Business District, Abuja. Submission of technical and financial proposals must be in separately sealed envelopes indicating the lot(s) of choice and submitted in the tender box at the address below not later than 12 noon, Monday 24th September, 2012. Bids will be opened on the same 24th September, 2012 at 2 pm in the presence of the bidders/representatives at the Conference Room of the Ministry on the 6th Floor, Block D, NNPC Towers Central Business District Only companies with satisfactory Technical Proposals will be invited for the opening of the Financial Proposals Proposals and bids in the value of NGN 100 Million and above for goods, consultancy services/non-consultancy services arid NON 300 Million and above for Works must be accompanied by (a Bank Bid Security) of not more than 2% of bid price. Interested firms may obtain further information from the contact address below from 0900—1600 hours Mondays to Friday.
Ministerial Tenders Board (MTB),
Ministry of Petroleum Resources,
NNPC Towers, Block D,
Engr. Goni M. Sheikh