The Lagos University Teaching Hospital desires to procure the under-listed Medical Equipment for the Hospital under 2012 Capital Project.
In consideration of the above,
Reputable companies who wish to render for the above jobs should submit their pre-qualification documents, which must include but not limited to:
- l.V.F. Equipment
- Echo Machine
- Heart Lung Machine
- Diathermy Machine
- Dental Chairs
- Ventilators (Adult and Paediatric)
- Anaesthetic Machines
- CSSD Autoclave
- Dental equipment-surgical bone drill and reconstruction plates with instruments
- Company’s Profile indicating the Management profile including the names and professions of the Top Management Staff
- 3 Years (Current) Income Tax Clearance Certificates.
- 3 Years Company Audited Accounts,
- Certificate of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Certificate of Authorisation/Representative by Overseas Manufacture of Medical Equipment.
- Bankers Reference
- Registration with PENCOM.
- Any other relevant information.
- Only companies that are accredited agents to the Manufacturers of the medical equipment should apply. Such Companies should show evidence of accreditation. Contractors could quote for one (1) or all of the above equipment.
- Tenderers are expected to collect the Bill of Quantity from Room 212 of the Administration Block, LUTH, on payment of N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira) only at the Hospital’s Cash Office (Please attach photocopy of receipt with your financial bid).
Submission Of Bids:
Completed Technical / Financial Bids should be submitted in separate sealed envelopes marked 'Technical Bid’ Or 'Financial Bid' respectively and addressed to:
Chief Medical Director
The two Docunents must be dropped in a ‘fender Box provided in the office of the Director of Administration on or before 12 noon on Monday 10th September, 2012. Opening of the documents will be on the same date at the New Board Room, LUTH, at 12:30 p.m.
Tenderers should note that only Financial Bids of the Pre-qualified Companies will receive further consideration. The lagos University Teaching Hospital reserves the right to reject any or all pre-qualified documents.
Lagos University Teaching Hospital
P.M.B 12003, Lagos
Chief Medical Director