Office of The Secretary To The Government Of The Federation
Shehu Shagari Complex, Three Arms Zone, Abuja
Invitation for bids
In pursuance of the implementation of its 2012 capital project, the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation (QSGF) intends to procure consultancy services for some of the projects. Interested consultancy firms are hereby invited to submit technical and financial bids for the projects listed in the table below:
Lot Project Title
1. Baseline survey of the border region of Nigeria - Cameroun and Nigeria Benin Republic.
2. Socio- Economic study of Public - Private Partnership (PPP) and Review of the Privatization and Commercialization programme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
3. Socio- Economic study of Federal Government Programme/Projects being implemented by MBAs and Women Empowerment.
4. Review of the 5cio -Economic impact of Foreign Direct Investment in Nigeria and Nigeria’s Investment in Europe and Asia.
- Interested bidders are required to submit the following along with their bids:
- Evidence of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission:
- Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association;
- Evidence of VAT registration;
- Evidence of valid Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three (3) years;
- Audited Account of the Company for the lost three (3) years duly endorsed by a firm of Chartered Accountants and bankers reference;
- List and verifiable documentary evidence of similar jobs successfully executed/on-going within the last three (3) years;
- List of Key Staff including professionals (f any) to be attached to the work, including photocopies of relevant professional certificates where applicable (for Lots 1,2,3, and 4);
- Provision of Bid security for all bids valued above N50m at 2% of the bid price by way of guarantee from a reputable bank;
- Evidence of working capital for bids valued N20 Million and above, and authority to seek reference from bidder’s Bankers;
- Evidence of participation in the contributory pension scheme for bidders having a staff strength of five and above;
- Original copies of documents listed in i - iv above must be presented for sighting during the bid opening;
The OSGF reserves the right to inspect or verify claims/information submitted as it deems necessary. Similarly, the Office is not bound to patronize any bidder and reserves the right to annul the selection process when unforeseen and justifiable developments warrant such action, without incurring any liability and assigning any reasons thereof.
3. Bid Documents
Bid documents containing full specifications on all the Lots can be obtained from the Office of the Deputy Director (Procurement) located on the Second Floor of the Main Building of the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Shehu Shagari Complex, Three Arms Zone, Abuja, upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000,00) for each Lot bided.
4. Closing Date of Submission of Bids
Technical and Financial Bids are to be separately sealed with wax in envelopes indicating the Lot number/title arid addressed to the Secretary Tenders Board, Procurement Division, Department of Planning, research and Statistics, Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Shehu Shagari Complex, Three Arms Zone, Abuja. Submission of bids shall close at 200pm on Monday, 29 October, 2012 to be immediately followed by opening of the bids. Representative of all companies that submit bids are invited to be present at the bid opening session.
(General Services Office)