Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM)
Invitation for Expression of Interest for the Provision of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) Implementation Consultancy Service
Nigerian Export-Import Bank (NEXIM) in. compliance with the directive of the Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRCN) wishes to invite qualified consultants with excellent track record of experience and performance for the provision of IFRS implementation service for the Bank.
Scope of Work
NEXIM Bank seeks to adopt the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS) in the preparation, presentation and reporting of its financial statements.
1. Evidence of company registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
2. Certified True Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association;
3. Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate in the last three (3) years (2009-2011);
4. Evidence of VAT Registration and remittances
5. Evidence of financial capacity to undertake the project:
a. Bank Reference letter; and
b. Bank statement or evidence of financial backing from a Bank.
6. Company’s audited accounts for the last three (3) years
7. Evidence of compliance with the Pension Act, including proof of remittance to PFAs; and
8. Evidence of contribution to the Industrial Training Fund (ITF), in the case of Nigerian companies.
9. Evidence of payment of tender fee of =N=20,000.00(Twenty thousand). The payment should made in Bank Draft payable to the Nigerian Export-Import Bank.
1. Evidence of registration with relevant professional body:
2. Demonstrable understanding of the job requirements;
3. Evidence of successful execution of similar assignment in the financial services sector within the last two years;
4. Company profile indicating qualification and experience of key staff for the project, and;
5. Resources and Man days required for the whole work and in phases;
6. Detailed proposal which shall cover
a. Project timeline;
b. Cost implications;
Closing Date of Submission
The submission should be in two separate envelopes: The general requirements should be submitted in one wax sealed envelope boldly marked “Pre-qualification and Tender” at the top left hand corner. The Financial Bid should be submitted in another wax-sealed envelope boldly marked “Financial Bid” at the top left hand corner. The financial proposal must indicate all associated costs of the project including relevant taxes and the validity period of the bid price. The submission (not by post) should be addressed to the Secretary, Procurement Planning Committee, Nigerian Export-Import Bank, 2nd Floor, NEXIM House, Plot 975, Cadastral Zone, AO, Central Business District, Abuja on or before Monday, 17th September, 2012. The prequalification tenders will be opened in the presence of the bidders representatives on the 29th October, 2012 by 12.00 NOON.
Venue: NEXIM Bank Conference Room. 5th Floor, NEXIM House, Abuja.
- Only successful pre-qualified consultants would have their Financial Bids evaluated;
- NEXIM Bank reserves the right to verify the authencity of claim(s) made by the tendering parties;
- NEXIM Bank reserves the right to reject any submission based on unverifiable information; and
- All Financial bids should be quoted in Naira (N) for all Nigerian companies, while foreign-based companies should avail themselves with the most current (prevailing) Naira exchange rate for the purpose of conversion.
- The Bank is not bound to accept the lowest fee quotes by any consulting firm.
- The consultant shall be all costs, expenses arid other cost associated with the preparation and the submission of the proposal.
This advertisement serves as an express notice to all relevant civil society.