Invitation to Tender for the Establishment of Port Information & Coastal Surveillance System(GMDSS & AIS APPLICATION) at Tin Can , Warri & Bonny Ports Signal Station
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent companies to submit tenders for the establishment of Marine Communication Signal Station at the following Signal stations;
2.0 Scope of Work
TIN CAN PORT SIGNAL STATION
WARRI PORT SIGNAL STATION
BONNY PORT SIGNAL STATION
The scope of works for the project shall include the procurement, installation and commissioning of:
3.0 Tender Requirements
- Global Maritime and Safety System (GMDSS)
- VHF Automatic Identification System (AIS); detailed description of works shall be provided in the Standard Bidding Documents to be issued in connection with the project.
To tender, interested companies should submit the following documents:
4.0 Collection of BID Documents
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), and Articles of Association.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004
- Evidence of audited account and tax clearance certificate for the past three (3) years (2009, 2010 & 2011)
- Evidence of VAT registration and past VAT remittances for the past 3 years (2009-2011)
- Evidence of payment of Training Contribution to industrial Training Fund (1TF)
- All relevant information concerning physical addresses, telephone, e-mail of the company and its representatives
- Resume of key personnel to be involved in the project, detailing experience and registration with relevant professional bodies .
- Details of verifiable past experience on similar projects executed by the company
- Provide details of company.s profile including the; names, qualifications, experiences of key personnel that will be involved in the project
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided.
- All tenders in the sum of N100 Million and above must be accompanied with a 2% bid bond.
Bid document for any LOT desired should be collected from the office of the General Manager, Procurement on the 2 floor, Room 227 NPA Headquarters at 26/28 Marina Lagos on evidence of payment of non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten thousand Naira) only in bank draft in favour of Nigerian Ports Authority.
5.0 Submission of Tender Documents
Three (3) copies (one original and two duplicate) of Technical and Financial Proposals for any LOT desired should be submitted in separate envelopes and clearly marked as either “Technical or Financial Proposal" and put together in another bigger envelope which should be marked “TECHNICAL” or “FINANCIAL” TENDER, and addressed to “THE SECRETARY TO TENDERS BOARD”, NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY, and marked “TENDER FOR THE ESTABLISHMENT OF PORT INFORMATION & COASTAL SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM (GMDSS & AIS APPLICATION) FOR: Specifying the Desired Signal Station and LOT NO 3810 and dropped into the designated tender box at the 2 floor of the Nigerian Ports Authority Corporate Headquarters, 26/28 Marina, Lagos.
The submission of the tender closes at 11.0 am, 4th October, 2012.
All tender will be opened at 12.00 Noon, same day (4th October, 2012) in the Conference room, Nigerian Ports Authority annex building, No. 1, Joseph Street, Lagos.
Please Note That:
- Late submission will not be entertained
- Only short-listed companies will be contacted
- Management is not bound to accept any tender
- Wrong placement of tender documents will not be entertained.
- All costs incurred as a result of this tender shall be borne by the bidding companies
For further enquires, please contact the General Manager, Procurement or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org