National and International Competitive Bidding
Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for the Design & Construction of Some Marine Vessels
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites interested, reputable and competent Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Companies with relevant experience to tender for the design, construction and supply of the underlisted Marine Vessels.
TWO(2) NOS PILOT CUTTERS
FOUR (4) NOS MARINE TUG BOATS
Scope of Work
The scope of work shall be the design, construction and supply of the above mentioned Marine Vessels.
For pre-qualification, interested companies must submit the following documents:
Submission of Tender Documents
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC),inclusive of Memorandum of Association
- Particulars of Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) company including Statutory Registration Certificates and company profile indicating names,qualification and experience of, key personnel,physical address, telephone number,fax and e mail
- Company’s financial details & audited accounts for the last three years (2009-2011).
- Evidence of VAT Registration Remittance certificate.(2009 -2011)
- Evidence of compliance With Pension Reform Act 2004.
- Quality certificates ISO 9001 or approved equivalent
- List of at least 5 (Five) similar constructions with Yard numbers,build numbers,built and supplied by the tenderer in last (10) ten years including names of purchasers, sites/ports. other than the country of origin including letter of award and completion certificates.
- Evidence of compliance (registration arid remittance) with the provision of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- For Joint Ventures (JVs), Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) should be provided.
Three (3) copies (one original and two duplicates) of Technical Proposals for any LOT desired should be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked with the “ APPROPRIATE PROJECT TITLE” PUBLIC NOTICE NO 3812 specifying and LOT No and addressed to “The Secretary, Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority” and dropped in the designated Tender box located on the Floor of the Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters building at 26/28 Marina Lagos
4th October, 2012. by 11:00 am
All Tenders will be opened at 12:00 noon on the same day (4th October, 2012) at the Conference Room of Nigerian Ports Authority Annex building, No 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of all bidders or their representatives.
- Late submission will not be entertained
- Only Shortlisted companies will be contacted
- Management is not bound to accept any tender
- Wrong placement of Tender documents will not be entertained
- All costs incurred as a result of this pre-qualification tender invitation shall be borne by the bidding companies.
For further enquires, please contact General Manager, Procurement or E-mail: email@example.com