Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Moor Plantation, P.M.B. 5028. Ibadan
Invitation for Pre-qualification of Contractors / Bidders for 2012 College Projects
The Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Ibadan invites reputable Contractors/Bidders to pre-qualify for the execution of its supplementary projects.
Interested and reputable contractors wIth relevant experience in handling thefollowing projects are therefore invited to apply for pre-qualification as a first step to subsequent engagement of contractors on the proposed projects.
The projects are as follows:
1. Title of Job
(i) Development of Okaka Student Demonstration Farm/Vocational Training Centre
(ii) Complete Repair and Rehabilitation of College Buildings; Administrative, Blocks A, B, C, and D and college Laboratories
2. Pre-qualifiaction Criteria for technical Competence
3. Submission of Pre-qualification Document
- Evidence of incorporation or Business Name Registration
- Company Audited Account for three years
- Evidence of Tax clearance Certificate for three year
- Evidence of Technical Capability and Banking support
- Experience/Technical qualification and experience of key Personnel.
- Similar Projects Executed and evidence of knowledge on the Industry
- Equipment and Technology capacity
- Annual turnover
- VAT registration and evidence of past VAT remittances
Pre-qualification documents should be in sealed envelope and are to be returned two (2) weeks from the date of this advert. Applications submitted after 12.00 noon on the closing date will not be considered. All submissions should be addressed to.
Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology
Moor Plantation, P.M.B, 5029, Ibadan
4. Closing Date
30 September, 2012
5. Please Note
(a) This is not an invitation to tender, full tendering will be applied to only tenders that have been pre-qualified and found capable of executing the project.
(b) This notice shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of the College to award any form of contract to any respondents nor shall it entitle any organization submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the College.
(c) Any contractor who applied for the TWO LOTS WILL BE DISQUALIFIED from the pre-qualification exercise.
Rev. Babatope J. David