Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin
(Office of the Registrar)
The Polytechnic wishes to execute the following Projects Under 2011 TETFUND Normal Intervention Projects:
(i) Construction of 500 capacity Library Complex LOT A
(ii) Construction of 230 capacity Lecture Hall LOT B
(iii) Construction of 250 capacity Lecture Hall LOT C
(iv) Construction of a block of Two (2) Classrooms LOT D
2.0 Pre- Qualification Requirements
- Certificate of Company’s Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of Registration with the Polytechnic for the year 2012
- Evidence of Registration as a Contractor with relevant Federal or State Ministries.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three years (2009, 2010, 2011) corresponding to declared turnover.
- Evidence of Certificate/Examination from PENCOM in accordance with the pension Reform Act, 2004 including evidence of remittances of Employee Pension Contributions/Deductions.
- Evidence of VAT Registration and past remittances for the last three years.
- Company Audited Accounts for the last three years (2009, 2010, 2011) showing Annual turnover.
- Evidence of execution and completion of similar job with evidence of names of clients, location of projects, letter of contract award, certificate of practical completion end cost of projects n the last three years.
- Evidence of financial Capability to execute the Projects from reputable Bank (Sank Reference).
- Company Profile and Technical Qualifications of key personnel with evidence of experiences on similar jobs with their Curriculum Vitae.
- List of Veritable Equipments to be used for the Construction
- A Sworn Affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached are true and correct of the company and that no officer of the Federal Ministry/State ministry of Education/ tertiary institution is a former or present Director, or has any pecuniary Interest In the bidder
- Annual Returns for the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) for the last three years.
- Evidence of compliance with section 6(1.3) of Industrial Training Fund Acts of 2011 as they relate to Training contributions of liable Organizations.
- Evidence of payment of pre-qualification fee.
3.0 General Information
All enquiries regarding this advertisement should be directed to the Director of Works. Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin, between 10.00am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday.
4.0 Pre-Qualification and Tender Fees
The payments of the stipulated non-refundable fee Indicated against each LOT below should be made through a Bank Draft payable to Kwara State Polytechnic, harm or by paying cash to the Bursary Department, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin,
LOT A 100,000.00
LOT B 50,000.00
LOT C 50,000.00
LOT D 50,000.00
Each LOT shaft attract a non-refundable Fee as specified
5.0 Closing Date of Submission
All submission for each LOT should be In duplicate copies In a wax sealed Envelope and Identified with the Projects reference and LOT number at the top left hand corner and marked “Pre-Qualification For Tender For Tenderer And Tender Documents” (Seperately) and delivered either by hand or courier service to reach the address stated below not later than 2nd October, 2012. All Submissions, in sealed envelope, should be delivered to the address below not later than 12 noon.
The Registrar & Secretary to Council,
Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin,
P.M.B. 1375, Ilorin.
Pre-qualification and Tender Documents will be opened immediately thereafter at Conference Room, Dr. Abubakar Olusola Saraki, Central Administration Complex Main Campus, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin 12:30pm on the same day.
Failure of a bidder to follow the order of any of the instructions above or to provide any of the listed documents may automatically result to disqualification.
(i) Only pr-qualified bidders Tender Documents will be opened during opening of Tender Document Exercise.
(ii) Notwithstanding the Submission made by the bidders, Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin is neither committed nor des obligation to include any Contractors Suppliers on the Tender list.
M. O. Salami
Registrar and Secretary to Council