The institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu is desirous to undertake the renovation/refurbishing of its Students Hostel Blocks on Build-Operate and Transfer Basis (BOT).
In view of the above, the Institute is inviting competent and interested Contractors for pre-qualification.
- To be considered technically competent, interested Companies and Contractors must submit a profile which should include:
- A certified true copy of certificate of incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- A copy of the company’s audited accounts of the preceding three years
- Evidence f payment of tax; copy of tax clearance certificate for the preceding three years to be enclosed.
- For companies or firms with five, or more employees evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004.
- Evidence of financial capability and/or banking support to execute the contract without delay if awarded.
- Verifiable evidence of project successfully executed in Nigeria and evidence of knowledge of the relevant industry, this is to include letters of award, certificate of completion, list of project and addresses of sites or location.
- Copy of value Added Tax (VAT) registration certificate and FIRS PIN Number, evidence of previous VAT remittance to be included.
- Evidence of registration with the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu
- Evidence of annual returns from CAC.
Submission of Pre-Qualification Document
The pre-qualification document must be sealed in an envelop stating the project title and d company name on the reverse side of the envelope and addressed to:
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT)
All submissions should be inserted in the tender box in the Office of the Registrar, IMT, Enugu.
Closing/Opening of Pre-Qualification Document
Opening of Tender: Thursday, 18th October 2012
Closing Date for the submission: 3.00pm Wednesday, 17th October, 2012.
Venue: Council Chamber, IMT, Independence Layouts, Enugu.
Prospective bidders or their representatives are invited to the opening please.
NB: This is not an invitation to tender. Only those that have been pre-qualified and found capable of executing the project, would be required to pay N50,000 non-refundable fee at the time of collection of bid documents.
Sylvahus N. Asogwa