Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto intends to execute the underlisted projects appropriated under the 2012 Capital Appropriation and under its Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) and thus, invites reputable and competent companies to submit their pre-qualification documents for assessment.
Scope Of The Projects For 2012 Capital Appropriation
The projects to be executed for which contractors are invited to submit pre-qualification documents are as follows:
Lot I: Completion of Central ICT Centre Phase I
Lot II: Rehabilitation of Auditorium (External Works and Landscaping)
Scope Of The Projects For Internally Generated Revenue (IGR)
Lot I: Furnishing of Faculty Boardroom for Faculties of (i) Social Sciences (ii) Education and Extension Services
Lot II: Furnishing of Boardroom for the College of Health Sciences.
Prospective companies wishing to participate in the execution of the projects are required to submit their pre-qualification bids containing the under-listed documents:
- Certified true copy of certificate of registration/incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Audited Accounts of the Company for the last three (3) years;
- Certified true copy of company’s Tax Clearance Certificates for the last three years;
- Evidenceof VAT registration and remittance;
- Evidence of current registration with the University;
- Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the project(s)/ Reference letter from a reputable bank;
- Evidence of similar and verifiable projects successfully executed by the company indicating location, letters of award and completion certificates for the last five years.
- List of major items of equipment possessed by company;
- List of managerial, technical and administrative staff of the company;
- Evidence of remittance of staff pension contributions to the appropriate pension custodian/administrator; and
- Evidence of remittance of Training contributions to the ITF
Submission Of Pre-qualification Documents:
The completed pre-qualification documents must be submitted in separate and sealed envelopes with the names of the projects for which documents are submitted, marked clearly on the envelopes.
Pre- Qualification documents should be addressed to:
The Secretary, Tenders Board,
Usmanu Danfodiyo University,
The closing date for the receipt of the documents is 4th October, 2012. The pre-qualification documents will be opened on the same date at 12.30 p.m. Thereafter, prequalified companies will be invited to collect tender documents for completion.
Mal. M.K. Jabo
Registrar and Secretary to Council