Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama District, Abuja
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in pursuance of its statutory functions and in compliance with Due Process requirements invites registered and reputable firms for the supply of Operations Materials, Kits, Posters, Equipments and Delineation services.
(A) Print Materials
Lot 1 - Operations Result Posters (EC 60E)
Lot 2 - Operations Recall Posters - RF (R)
(B) Operations Materials
Lot 3 - Results Collation Equipment
Lot 4 - Operations Kit
Lot 5 - Operations Database for Election Officials
Lot 6 - Re-delineation of Selected Areas.
2. Pre-Qualification Requirements
Prospective contractors are required to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of CAC Annual Returns update.
- Evidence of immediate-past three years Audited Account (2009 - 2011)
- Current (3) three years tax clearance (2009, 2010 and 2011).
- Evidence of legal capacity to enter into contract.
- Evidence of Financial capacity and bank support, including annual turn-over.
- Detailed company profile showing the experience and professional qualification of key personnel.
- List and evidence of equipment and technical capability to be utilized for the project.
- Evidence of similar projects executed in the last three (3) years (letters of awards and completion certificates)
- Submission of PENCOM’s Certificate of Compliance, confirming company’s fulfillment of its statutory obligations to the employee, with respect to Pensions.
- Evidence of social responsibility.
- Evidence of compliance with local content policy.
- Telephone (GSM) number(s) of contractor/company’s representative(s).
3. General Information
i. This “Notice of Intent” is not an invitation -to bid. Full bidding procedure contained in the bid documents shall be provided only to successful pre-qualified applicants deemed suitable by the Commission at a prescribed fee.
ii. The closing date for submission of the tender shall be Thursday, 18th October, 2012 at 1.00 p.m. Opening of the pre-qualification documents will be at 2 p.m. on the same Thursday, 18th October, 2012.
iii. Only firms that are technically responsive after evaluation of prequalification documents will be contacted and invited for bidding.
iv. For further information and enquiry, please contact the Director, Operations, INEC Headquarters, Maitama District, Abuja.
All submissions should be delivered in one (1) neatly bound envelope clearly marked “Prequalification for the supply of Operations Materials, Kits, Posters, Equipments and Delineations Service,”
and addressed to:
Independent national Electoral Commission,
Plot 436 Zambezi Crescent, Maitama, PMB 0184,
Abdullahi A. Kaugama