Kwali Area Council, Abuja invites interested and qualified contractors to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Kwali is an area council in the Federal Capital Territory in Nigeria. Its headquarters is in the town of Kwali. Kwali is one of the two area councils created from Gwagwalada Area Council on October 1, 1996 by the military administration of General Sani Abacha.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
This is to inform the general public that Kwali Area Council wishes to invite credible and reputable companies to participate in a competitive tendering process for the following procurement.
Scope of Work
- Lot 1: Rehabilitation of Bako Road.
- Lot 2: Rehabilitation of Bobota-Dabi Road.
- Lot 3: Renovation of Kwali slaughter house.
Qualification for Bidding
To qualify for consideration, interested companies are required to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of VAT/TAX Clearance Certificate for three (3) years (2017-2020)
- Evidence of projects/supply executed in similar field
- List of requisite equipment for operation for the job is tendering for
- Annual turnover and company audited account for three (3) years (2017-2020)
- Detailed company profile and technical experience/qualification of key personnels and directors.Evidence of Registration with PENCOM NSITF and ITF
Collection of Tender Documents
Tender document can be collected from the office of the Chairman Tender's Board Kwall Area Council on the payment of non-refundable tees of Fifteen Thousand (15,000.0D) Only and evidence of registration with the Area Council.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, 2nd November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Completed tender's must be submitted in sealed envelope marked confidential and addressed to the Chairman Tender Board and deposited in the Tender box. The envelope should contain one (1) original & two (2) duplicates of the tenders and delivered to:
Kwali Area Council,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Bidding would follow strictly laid down procedures and principles of due process while opening of the tender shall be by 1:00 pm same day in the Council Conference Hall.
N/B: The Tender Board reserves the right to reject any tender in part or in full