The Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHED) invites prospective vendors to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents to tender for the following works:
The Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Company (PHED) is a private electric distributor that provides power for a total of 14 million people in 4 states of Nigeria including Rivers, Bayelsa, Cross River and Akwa Ibom. It first operated as a government-owned enterprise before being privatized in 2013.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) and Nomination
The Port Harcourt Electricity Distribution Plc. (PHED) wishes to invite prospective vendors to register with PHED as a BONAFIDE VENDOR in the ongoing Creation of New Vendor Register for long and short-term projects in its franchise area.
PHED has mapped out long and short term projects in line with the company's strategic initiative for improved service delivery where registered vendors will be selected for Technical And Non-Technical equipment.
Scope of Work
- LOT 1 - Meter and accessories supply
- LOT 2 - Technical Items including but not limited to 33KV, 11KV, 0.415KV lines and substation materials
- LOT 3-Non-technical items
- Other PHED projects-ICT, Substation rehabilitation, tools and equipment, renovation of Substations.
N/B: Procurement process is not limited to the open bidding process as all other standard procurement practice in line with global best practices will be adopted.
All bidders interested in qualifying for the projects must:
- Possess the necessary professional and technical qualifications to execute the project (NEMSA, COREN, etc)
- Possess the necessary financial capability to execute the project -Bank reference or turnover as may be stated.
- Possess the necessary equipment and other relevant infrastructure required to execute the project.
- Possess adequate personnel to perform the obligations in the contract required to execute the project.
- Have the legal capacity to enter into the contract with the Disco.
- Not be in receivership, the subject of any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
- Not have any director who has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
Application Closing Date
27th October, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Interested offerers should send an "Expression of Interest" letter to: email@example.com
detailing your interest in a particular category.
- Applications submitted after the deadline shall be returned unopened to the respective applicant at applicant's own cost
- PHED reserves the right to verify any claim by applicants and should, therefore, include in their submissions' necessary authority and guarantee for such verification.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of PHED to prequalify any applicant.