The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) invites competent and reputable suppliers/vendors to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) is an international charity that supports the safety of aid workers in high risk contexts. INSO is based in the The Hague and Dubai with projects in fourteen countries.
INSO provides registered NGOs with a range of free services including real-time incident tracking, analytical reports, safety related data and mapping, crisis management support, staff orientations and training. INSO services help NGOs with their day-to-day risk management responsibilities and improve their overall situational awareness to support evidence-based humanitarian access decisions.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
Scope of Work
The International NGO Safety Organisation (INSO) invites all suppliers to participate in the tendering for the following procurement:
- 1 No. 100 KVA Generator in Maiduguri - Borno State.
- 1 No. 40 KVA Generator in Abuja.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
Submission of Documents
All documents and proposals should be addressed in a sealed envelope and delivered to:
No. 04 Paraguay close,
Off Winnipeg Close,
Maitama - (FCT) Abuja.
Ref: RFQ Generator.
Atn: Operations Manager.
The submission file must include:
- A cover letter from a senior representative of your Company
- Detailed Specifications, mentioning the brand and model of the Generator
- Validity period of the quotation
- Delivery date/time of the Generator
- Final price (including all taxes)
- Reference from Customers (INGOs and International agencies only)
- Nationality of the supplier
- Terms of payment
- Availability of spare parts in Nigeria, including a reference of their providers
- Supplier certificates: (i) copy of photographic ID of senior executive (ii) official evidence of business address such as utility bill or bank letter (iii) public certificate of incorporation of the company.
N/B: WHT rate will be charged on total cost and remitted to relevant authority. INSO is VAT exempted.