Heartland Alliance LTD / GTE (HALG) invites competent and interested companies, service providers and suppliers to indicate interest by submitting EOI documents to tender for the following works:
Heartland Alliance - We are a global human rights organization that advances social, economic, and racial justice in partnership with the millions of people we serve. Our multicultural staff are passionate about our mission and make Heartland Alliance a dynamic and exciting place to develop your career.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) for Suppliers Registration (Additional Lot)
Heartland Alliance LTD / GTE (HALG), the implementer of the USA1D Nigeria KP-CARE 1 project invites qualified applicants to express their interest in the HALG procurement activities. The KP CARE 1 project is presently being implemented in the following six states: Akwa born, Bayelsa, Cross Rivers, Jigawa, Lagos and Niger State.
Consequently, in accordance with procurement best practice, HALG is calling for Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified, interested and duly established companies, suppliers and service providers Nationwide to participate in the 2021-2022 pre-qualification of suppliers’ exercise many of the below listed goods, services or work.
Scope of Work
Goods/Services/Works Category (Additional Lot)
Ref No. / Description of Goods/Services/Works:
- EOIHALG34 / Medical Supplies (E.g. Laboratory, Pharmaceuticals, Equipment, medical consumables etc).
- EOIHALG35 / Motor Vehicle Dealers
- EOIHALG36 / Mobile Phones/Accessories/Gadgets
- EOIHALG37 / Photography/Videography
- EOIHALG38 / Cleaning/Fumigation
- EOIHALG39 / Property/Lease Agents
- EOIHALG40 / Telecommunication Companies
N/B: Existing vendors should consider this EOI as a re-validation exercise and are required to participate. All hitherto existing vendors will be delisted and relisted again through this exercise.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
The minimum eligibility requirement and selection criteria are as follows:
- Cover Page (indicating category(s) of interest and related REF Number(s)
- Company Profile; registered address(s), official/functional emails, telephone numbers and point of contact for the company.
- Evidence of legal registration document of the company (CAC registration certificate, FORM CO7 and FORM Co2)
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Evidence of possession of experience in the line of business you are applying for.
- Prospecting Suppliers must provide at least three (3) copies of completed Job Orders and Proof of Deliveries (Delivery Notes or Job Completion Notification) in areas of business endeavor.
- Provide reference letters from at least three (3) reputable organizations, preferably NGOs or other organization attesting to active or past business relationship and level of performance (the letters or lists must have relevant addresses, contact persons, telephone numbers and emails) for due diligence confirmation.
- Potential suppliers/contractors must demonstrate the willingness and commitment to meet the pre-qualification criteria within the shortest possible time.
- Any other relevant supporting document that could aid your expression of interest.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm (Local Time) Friday, 29th October, 2021.
Submission of Documents
All offers are expected to submit their expression of Interest (EOI) to location(s) that they have operational presence only. Hard copies of the EOls documents should be bound together, sealed in an envelope and marked on the top right side with category reference number and category description. Example "EOIHALG01-DESIGN AND PRINTING".
All quotation must be addressed and submitted to the location(s) of interest as listed below:
||No. 33A, 4th Avenue, Gwarimpa II Estate, FCT Abuja
||Plot 111, D-line Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo Akwa Ibom State
|Uyo State Office
||No. 26 Abel Damina Drive, Osongama Estate, Uyo Akwa Ibom State.
||No.6 Nsentuk Street, off SDP Road, Afaha Uqua, Eket Akwa Ibom State
||No. 4 Pam Ogar Street, State Housing Estate off Marian Road Calabar Cross Rivers State
||No. 19 Ikaptang Street, Igoli Ogoja, Cross River State
||No.25 Adeyemi Street, off Anuoluwapo Street, Agege Lagos.
|Lagos Island Office
||No.8 Araromi Street, Island Lagos.
|| No.90 Alhaja Sinatu Ajayi Road, Morogbo, Off Agbara Bus stop, Badagary Expressway Lagos State
||No.75 TOS Benson (pakodo) Road Ebute. Ikorodu Lagos
|Niger State Office
||No.54 Tunga Low-Cost Extension, Off Niteco Road, Minna Niger State
|Jigawa state Office
||No. G9 Housing Estate, Behind Jigawa Radio Cooperation Dutse, Jigawa State
|Bayelsa State Office
||No. 30 Osiri Road, Behind Ekeki Police Station, Yenagoa.
- HALG is Value Added Tax (VAT) exempted but deducts withholding tax (WHT) in compliance with relevant Nigeria Tax Laws.
- For clarification on any aspect of this expression of interest advertisement, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting "Expression of interest/Vendor Registration" as the subject of the email. Kindly quote the reference number for specific details about goods /services /work category(s).
- As part of the pre-qualification process, HALG may visit the location(s) of prospecting suppliers or service providers to assess their physical presence, capacity and capability.
- Only successful pre-qualified suppliers would be invited to participate in HALG's routine Request for Quotation (RFQ) or Request for Proposals (RFP).
- You are expected to limit yourself to where you have experience, required documentations and operational presence.
- This call for Expression of Interest (EOl) does not amount to a commitment on the part of HALGI and nothing in this EOI shall be construed as a form of binding legal contract.
- HALG reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the submissions without any obligation to inform the affected applicants the ground for the acceptance or rejection.
- The potential subsequent procurement will be governed by HALG’s Procurement Policy and Procedures..