The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites reputable and experienced consultants and service providers to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents to tender for the following works:
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal to Conduct Capacity Development Training to 500 Youths
This RFP includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet (BDS):
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation Section 2: Instruction to Bidders Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS) Section 4: Evaluation Criteria Section 5: Terms of Reference Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms:
- Form A: Technical Proposal Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Proposal
- Form F: Financial Proposal Submission Form
- Form G: Financial Proposal Form
- If you are interested in submitting a Proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your Proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Proposals set out in E-tendering system.
- Proposals must be submitted in the online e-tendering system in the following link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org using your username and password. Search for BU: NGA10 Event ID: RFP21R 093 If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using the below username and password, and follow the registration steps as specified in the system user guide in https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/ Or https://www.undp.org/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders
- Username: event.guest Password: why2change.
- Your Proposal must be expressed in English language, and valid for a minimum period of one Hundred Twenty (120) days. You are kindly requested to indicate whether your company intends to submit a Proposal by clicking on “Accept Invitation”. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the RFP.
- Should you require further clarifications email: email@example.com , kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the Bid Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this RFP. It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your proposal is submitted into the system by the deadline appearing on e-Tendering portal. Kindly ensure that supporting documents required are signed and in pdf format, and free from any virus or corr.
Application Closing Date
6:00am (New York Time), 20th October, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Interested companies/consultants who wish to participate in the bidding proccess should, please Click Here
For more clarification on the RFP, please Click Here