Malaria Consortium invites competent and interested firms and companies to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents to tender for the following works:
Malaria Consortium is an international non-profit organisation specialising in the comprehensive control of malaria and other communicable diseases - particularly those affecting children under five. Established in 2003, Malaria Consortium works in Africa and Asia.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for External Audit Services to Malaria Consortium
It is the intent of this RFP to secure competitive proposals to select a firm to provide an external audit service to Malaria Consortium. The existing contract has expired and the Board is now seeking to tender these services for a period of 3 years’ subject to annual approval by shareholders in general meeting.
The contract for the service will commence with the financial year ending 31st March 2022 with interim audit to commence beginning of February 2022 and statutory audit to commence beginning of June 2022. The most suitable firm offering demonstrating that they can fulfill objectives as set out in this document coupled with offering the best value for money in the judgement of the Procurement Committee will be selected.
Application CLosing Date
11:00am Monday, 25th OCtober, 2021.
Submission of Documents
- Questions must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the following bid reference in the subject "MC-UK-0012- External Audit - Question".
- Following the bid opening Malaria Consortium will shortlist bids and invite shortlisted bidders to present their bid before final bidder(s) are selected.
- Malaria Consortium shall notify the winning bidders in writing. Malaria Consortium is under no responsibility to release the identity or contract terms of the winning vendor.
- Malaria Consortium reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, and to accept the bid deemed to be in the best interest of Malaria Consortium, and is not bound to accept the lowest priced bid submitted.
- Malaria Consortium reserves the right to award contracts to multiple vendors if deemed to be in its best interest.
- The award criteria shall be based on the proposals overall response and “value for money” while taking into consideration donor and internal requirements and regulations. The award will be determined by the Procurement Committee including a trustee representative of the Finance, Audit and Risk Committee.
- The successful firm shall receive a contract for three (3) years, with the engagement extended each year subject to annual confirmation by the members in an Annual general meeting.
- The language for communications and required documents is English.
For more information on this RFP, please Click Here