Eroton Exploration & Production Company (Eroton) invites interested and reputable contractors with relevant experience to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
Eroton Exploration & Production Company (Eroton), incorporated in August 2013 is an independent and indigenous oil and gas company. The company commenced full operations in 2015 and has become a key player in the upstream sector with a key interest in the Niger Delta petroleum sector.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Provision of Machine Shop Services in OML 18
EROTON E&P Nigeria Limited; the operator of NNPC/Eroton JV invites interested and reputable contractors with suitable equipment and relevant experience to tender for the provision of machine shop services in OML 18.
The Company plans to initiate a field development programme in OML 18 which will necessitate drilling and completion of nineteen new and workover wells within a three-year period (2022-2025).
Scope of Work
The Service includes the provision of personnel and equipment required for the execution of machine shop services in support of OML 18 field development or any other additional Permit Area in which COMPANY has the right to conduct petroleum operations within Nigeria. The contractor shall be responsible for the provision of the following:
- Contractor shall establish base/shop facilities, complete with general purpose lathes, vertical/horizontal boring machines and other equipment in the machine shop required for execution of work.
- Provision of personnel, equipment, materials and all other items, whether of a temporary or permanent nature, required to execute Services on a nonexclusive basis, as required and at the discretion of COMPANY.
- Contractor shall provide QA/QC experts ensuring compliance with industry accepted standards
- Contractor is responsible for the safe keeping of his equipment and related materials on the Rig and back loading to Base.
- The contract duration shall be for a period of two (2) firm years plus one (1) year optional extension.
- To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.05.01 Steel/Piping/Mechanical services category of the NipeX Joint Qualification (NJQS) Database. All successfully pre-qualified suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Tender (ITT).
- To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for Open http://vendors.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details. Click on Products/Services Status tab to view your status and product codes.
- If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 8, Bayo Kuku Street, lkoyi Lagos with vcs.x DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
- To in the .105 pre-qualification process, access www.nipex-ng.com, click on services tab followed by NJQS registration.
- To be eligible, all tenderer must comply with the requirements of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act, 2010. Non compliance shall result in disqualification from bidding for this opportunity.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Only Tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/category (3.05.01 Steel/Piping/Mechanical services) before the above stated closing date shall be invited to submit Technical and Commercial Bids.
Bidders are to note that they will be requested during the technical tender to give full details of their relevant strategy to ensure that they fully comply with provisions of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development (NOGICD) Act 2010.
Consequently, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in ‘The Act Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW”. In line with the above, Tenderers responding to this advertisement are required to submit the following in compliance with the Nigerian Content Act, 2010:
- Provide evidence of company Ownership Structure form C02 and C07, registration on NOGIC JQS and DPR certificate.
- Provide a Nigerian Content Plan which shall explain the methodology of how it intends to comply with the requirements of the NOGICD Act and how to achieve the set target(s) in the Schedule of the NOGICO Act and any targets set byThe Board.
- Provide a project-specific organogram showing Names and Nationalities of all key personnel listed in the project organogram that will execute the work scope for this service.
- Provide evidence of at least 50% Nigerian ownership of all equipment and accessories that will be utilized in the Execution of the work scope.
- Provide evidence of a valid Nigerian Content Equipment Certificate (NCEC) issued by NCDMB in respect of equipment to be deployed in the execution of the work scope.
- Provide a plan of how it intends to give first consideration to materials manufactured in Nigeria as well as assembled goods of Nigerian origin which shall include a breakdown of all materials and consumables to be utilized and identifying those that are found locally, finished products and materials that• will be procured from Nigerian manufacturing and assembly plants, finished goods that order can be placed from outside Nigeria through Nigerian authorized vendors and accredited agents and those that would be directly imported.
- Tenderer shall provide detailed description of the location of in-country committed facilities not limited to administrative office, technical office equipment, storage, workshops, repair and maintenance facilities for execution of the work scope.
- Details of in-country procurement plan and Binding MOA to source goods and materials with names and addresses of the Nigerian suppliers.
- Tenderer shall in line with NCDMB Community Content Guideline develop a Community Content Plan for review and approval by the Board.
- Interested suppliers must be pre-qualified for this product/service category in NJQS.
- Full tendering procedure will be provided only to contractors that have been successfully pre-qualified in NJQS.
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of EROTON to award a contract to any supplier and/or associated companies, subcontractors or agents.
- This advertisement shall not entitle pre-qualified companies to make any claims whatsoever and! or seek any indemnity from EROTON and/ or its partners by virtue of such companies having been pre-qualified in NJQS.
- All costs incurred in registering and pre-qualifying for this and other products! services categories in NJQS shall be borne solely by suppliers.
- Suppliers that are pre-qualified for this product/service category in NJQS must ensure that the name and contact details (physical address, email address and telephone numbers) of their company and authorised/responsible personnel is up to date in their company profile in the NJQS data base.
- EROTON shall communicate only with the authorised/responsible personnel of pre-qualified companies and not through unauthorized individuals or agents.