The Lagos State Government (LASG) / Lagos State and Signage and Advertisement Agency (LASAA) invites interested local and international investors to indicate interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
The Lagos State Government (LASG) in collaboration with the Lagos State and Signage and Advertisement Agency (LASAA) invites applications for:
Title: Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for the Concession Rights to Advertising Infrastructure and Assets on Selected in Lagos State
The Lagos State Government (LASG) is desirous of stimulating the growth of the advertising industry by creating an enabling environment to attract significant investment in long-term modern advertising infrastructure such as digital infrastructure that has the added benefit of beautifying the State. The State intends to concession the rights to manage and operate the advertising assets and infrastructure along seven (7) roads in Lagos State, in the first instance ("the Project").
The concession rights will be for a period of up to ten (10) years. The objective is to align the significant capital expenditure with a long-term revenue framework that will deliver the maximum benefit to both the State and the selected Concessionaire. The Lagos State Government, in line with international best practices and in compliance with the Lagos State Public Private Partnership Law 2011, hereby invites both local and international investors to partner with the State for the implementation of the Project.
Reputable and interested parties are expected to express interest in bidding for the concession rights to exclusively install, own, manage and operate all fixed and stationary advertising infrastructure and assets on the under-listed roads:
- Ikorodu Road:
- LASU/Isheri Road
- Lagos Badagry Expressway
- Funsho Williams Avenue
- Apapa/Oshodi Expressway
- Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja
- Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja
N/B: Prospective Parties may indicate interest in more than one road. Interested Parties may submit their expression of interest individually or as part of a consortium.
In order to be pre-qualified to receive the Request for Proposal (RFP), the prospective Firm/Consortium must:
- Demonstrate the requisite competence and capabilities.
- An experienced firm in the management of advertising or similar assets
- Have a minimum of 5 years' relevant experience demonstrating good industry standing,
- The required documents to be submitted to assess the eligibility requirements include:
- Full name and country of incorporation/registration of the company and contact person, postal, telephone, email address, and website URL (if any)
- Detailed profile including and brief description of the company(ies),ownership, business history, membership or affiliation with relevant professional bodies and operational capabilities
- Letter of Intent. In the case of a Consortium, identifying the Lead member of the Consortium with full authorization to submit the required documents on behalf of all the members of the Consortium
- Ownership structure including name(s) of shareholders, percentage shareholdings, intermediate and ultimate holding company or beneficial owner(s)
- Organizational Chart/Structure of the Company and specific details of key Management Staff with relevant experience working on similar projects
- Company registration documents including Certificate of Incorporation, certified true copies of the most recent versions of Memorandum and Articles of Association, CAC Forms CAC2 & CAC7 or its equivalent, certified extracts of the corporate information of the company
- Most recent 3-year Audited Financial Statements, and latest Management Accounts if available
- Evidence of available financing/access to credit line illustrated with evidence of financial standing/net worth and/or letters of support from credible financial institutions
- Description of any advertising assets previously or currently under management
Application Closing Date
14:00 hours (WAT), 15th November, 2021.
Collection of Documents
Interested parties are required to pay a non-refundable Registration Fee of N250,000.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira) to any Lagos State Designated Bank (preferably within the Alausa Axis), using the details below:
Agency Code: 75004
Revenue Code: 33444
Revenue Description: PPP Expression of Interest Fees
Submission of Documents
Expressions of Interests (EOI) must be submitted in English and should include one (1) original set and three (3) other copies of Expression of Interest (EOI) to be delivered in a sealed envelope clearly titled "Concessioning of Advertising Infrastructure and Assets on Select Roads in Lagos State" and delivered to:
The Director General,
The Office of Public-Private Partnerships,
Lagos House, The Secretariat,
In addition, soft copies of the submissions must be sent electronically to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
no later than the aforementioned deadline.
- The Eol exercise is a pre-qualification exercise. Parties who therefore do not submit a response will be unable to participate in the subsequent procurement process for the development of the projects.
- All prequalified Parties will be required to execute a Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to being issued the RFP bidding documents.
- Furthermore, the submission of documents shall not entitle any of the interested Parties to any claims against LASAA, OPPP and/or LASG by virtue of such Firms/Consortia responding to this REOI.
- All costs incurred by respondents as a result of this REOI and any subsequent requests for information shall be for the respondent's account only.