The Ecobank Transnational Incorporated invites interested and reputable organizations to tender RFP documents for the following works:
Ecobank, whose official name is Ecobank Transnational Incorporated is a pan-African banking conglomerate, with banking operations in 36 African countries. It is the leading independent regional banking group in West Africa and Central Africa, serving wholesale and retail customers.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal for Ransomware Recovery Solution - eProcess International SA
Ecobank invites your organization to submit a proposal for Ransomware Recovery Solution. The proposal must cover how to reduce business risk caused by cyber-attacks and to create a more cyber resilient approach to data protection and automate our recovery and business continuity strategies.
The solution should leverage on the latest intelligent tools that provides proven, modern, and intelligent protection to isolate critical data, identify suspicious activity and accelerate data recovery to quickly resume normal business operations in the unlikely event that we experience a Ransomware attack or any other incident that impacts our operations.
Goals and Objectives
Our main objective is to achieve the underlisted points:
- To reduce business risk caused by cyber attacks
- Create a more cyber resilient approach to data protection
- Modernize and automate our recovery and business continuity strategies and leverage the latest intelligent tools to detect and defend against cyber threats.
- Isolate critical data identify suspicious activity and accelerate data recovery allowing us to quickly resume normal business operations.
- Achieve multiple layers of data protection to provide resilience against cyber-attacks even from an insider threat.
- Move critical data away from the attack surface with enhanced security controls.
Clarification of Bid Documents
A prospective Bidder requiring any clarification of the Bid Document shall contact the Purchaser in writing at: email@example.com
The Purchaser shall forward copies of its response to all those who have acquired the Bid Document directly from it, including a description of the inquiry but without identifying its source. Should the Purchaser deem it necessary to amend the Bid Document as a result of a clarification, it shall do so through an addendum.
Application Closing Date
17:00 (GMT), 4th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
- Documents/proposals may be zipped (up to 5MB) emailed or shared via link through Microsoft One Drive ONLY.
- The Electronic files should be free from virus and not corrupted. Unless specified otherwise files format shall be PDF.
- Electronic messages must contain the subject indicated on the solicitation documents, failing and/or incorrectly stating the subject of email may result in failing to exactly locate Bidder’s proposal and the Purchaser will not be liable for any consequences.
- Financial files only should be protected by password. Password must not be provided to PURCHASER until the date and time of Financial Bid Opening.
Proposals shall be addressed to eProcess using the below (address):
Procurement Unit, 2nd Floor,
Ecobank Ghana HO,
2 Morocco Lane, Off Independence Avenue,
For: Ransomware Recovery Solution.
- Unless advised by us, kindly note that submission of physical copies of proposals will not be considered, only proposals submitted via email as per the instructions above will be taken into consideration.
- The Purchaser may, at its discretion, extend the deadline for the submission of Bids by amending the Bid Document in which case, all rights and obligations of the Purchaser and Bidders previously subject to the deadline shall thereafter be subject to the deadline as extended.
- All responses and supporting documentation shall become the property of eProcess and will not be returned.
- eProcess ultimately reserves the right throughout this process to select any servicing option that best meets its business requirements and to hold discussions with any and all respondents.
- You must agree to the following conditions if you choose to respond to eProcess regarding this RFP:
- Neither the issuance of this RFP nor receipt of proposals represents a commitment on the part of eProcess, or any office within the eProcess.
- eProcess will not be responsible for, or in any way liable for, any costs incurred by vendors in the preparation of any responses or presentations relating to this RFP.
- This document is provided for the exclusive use of participating vendors and copies shall not be made available to any other party, without written consent from eProcess. Both vendors and eProcess acknowledge that they may come in contact with nonpublic information, which is considered confidential or proprietary to the other, including this document itself. Each party agrees not to use such information for its own benefit or allow it to be.
- Released to or used by others. Each party agrees to exercise reasonable care to prevent disclosure to any third party.
- Neither party shall use the name of the other in publicity releases, referrals, advertising, or similar activity without the prior written consent of the other.
- Vendors need to respond in a format that refers to the following sections and numbered items and must specifically address each and every request for information contained herein. If you are unable to comply with any information requested, an explanation must be provided as part of the response.
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here (PDF).