The World Health Organization (WHO) invites qualified and interested bidders to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents to tender for the following works:
The World Health Organization (WHO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations responsible for international public health. The WHO Constitution states its main objective as "the attainment by all peoples of the highest possible level of health".
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal for the Renovation of 20 Primary Health Care Facilities in Nigeria
WHO in partnership with the NPHCDA aims to renovate PHCs in 20 selected LGAs. The PHCs are in need of various degrees of renewal. The level of dilapidation has been assessed and quantified uniquely for each PHC.
WHO requires the successful bidder, the Contractor, to carry out Renovation of selected Primary Health Care Facilities in 20 LGAs. The renovation should be of standard quality, ensuring durability.
Place of Performance
The renovation is specifically at the place of assignment as indicated below. A contractor is expected to bid for at least one but not more than three PHCs. Contractor should not bud for more than three PHCs. Please Note: Each bidder can only bid for a maximum of three(3) sites:
||Primary Healthcare Name
||Amurri Health Centre
||PHC Facility Gwagwa
||Doma Road PHC
||PHC Omoda, Ajikobi Ward
||PHC Maternity Oge Ogun Agba
||Dawaki ward PHC Town
||Bukuru Express PHC
||MCHC Kofar Guga
||Tudun Murtala PHC
||PHC Zakari Isa Memorial
||Angwan Waje PHC
||PHC Kagoro road
||Idi Igungun PHC
||Abula Nla PHC
For more clarification on the scope of work, please Click Here
Application Closing Date
2nd November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
All proposals for this RFP must be submitted solely through the following channel:
Red Star Express:
Plot 882 Tafawa Balewa Way,
Opposite Nicon Luxury Hotels Entrance Gate,
Plot 3, Conakry Crescent by Skylarks Pharmacy,
Wuse Zone 3, F.C.T - Abuja.
DHL International Nigeria Limited:
Opposite World Trade Centre, Central Area,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Bid Ref. EPR-IMS/2021/10/019
Attn: Procurement Unit
Bidders will be excluded if:
- They are bankrupt or being wound up, are having their affairs administered by the courts, have entered into an arrangement with creditors, have suspended business activities, are the subject of proceedings concerning those matters, or are in any analogous situation arising from a similar procedure provided for in national legislation or regulations
- They or persons having powers of representation, decision making or control over them have been the subject of a final judgment or of a final administrative decision for fraud, corruption, involvement in a criminal organization, money laundering, terrorist-related offences, child labour or trafficking in human beings
- They or persons having powers of representation, decision making or control over them have been the subject of a final judgment or of a final administrative decision for financial irregularity(ies)
- It becomes apparent to WHO that they are guilty of misrepresentation in supplying, or if they fail to supply, the information required under this RFP and/or as part of the bid evaluation process; or
- They have a conflict of interest, as determined by WHO in its sole discretion; or
- They are, or have found to be, in violation of any standard of conduct as described in the WHO Policies, referred to in section 7.33 of this RFP. WHO may decide to exclude bidders for other reasons.
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here