The International Organization for Migration (IOM) invites interested and reputable contractors to indicate interest by submitting RFP document to tender for the following works:
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is part of the United Nations System as the leading inter-governmental organization promoting since 1951 humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all, with 174 member states and a presence in over 100 countries.
Application are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Construction of 350 Latrines and Shower in Pulka, Borno State
Scope of Work
Item Description / Quantity / Unit:
- Construction of 350 durable latrines as per attached design and BOQ / 350 / EA
- Construction of 350 shower units as per attached design and BOQ / 350 / EA
Only Contractors that are determined eligible shall be considered for award. The Contractor shall fill up and submit the standard IOM Vendor Information Sheet (VIS) (Annex C) to establish the Contractor’s eligibility together with the Quotation. To qualify for award of the Contract, bidders shall meet the following minimum qualifying criteria:
- Annual volume of construction work of at least 100,000USD
- Experience as prime contractor in the construction of at least 2 works of a nature and complexity equivalent to the Works over the last 3 years, to comply with this requirement, cost of works cited should be at least equivalent to 100% of the estimated project cost and should be at least 70 percent complete;
- Proposals for the timely acquisition (own, lease, hire, etc.) of the essential equipment listed in the Qualification Information;
- A Construction Manager with two years’ experience in works of an equivalent nature and volume, including no less than three years as Manager; and
- Liquid assets and/or credit facilities, net of other contractual commitments and exclusive of any advance payments which may be made under the Contract, is no less than 50%
Application Closing Date
17:00 hours, 1st November, 2021.
Opening of Quotations
At the indicated time and place, the opening of Quotations shall be carried out by IOM in the presence of the Contractors who wish to attend. IOM reserve the right to conduct opening of Quotations in public or not.
Submission of Documents
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any Quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations submitted, at any time prior to award of contract, with out thereby incurring any liability to the affected Contractor or Contractors or any obligation to inform the affected Contractor or Contractors of the ground for the IOM’s action.
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here