The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites interested and eligible bidders with sealed bids to tender bidding documents for the following works:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for the Supply and Delivery of M7M1 Super Disel Blockmaking, V3SE Electric Hydraulic Brick, Block, Machine and Training to UNHCR in Maiduguri Nigeria - REF No. ITB/HCR/ABJ/03/2021
The Representation of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Nigeria- Abuja invites respective bidders to make a firm offer for the supply & delivery of M7M1 super diesel blockmaking, V3SE electric hydraulic block, machine & training to UNHCR in Maiduguri Nigeria referred to hereinafter as goods & services.
Scope of Work
- The M7M1 Super diesel blockmaking Machine
- V3SE Electric Hydraulic Brick, block, and paving Machine
- Company registration documents, certificates of incorporation CAC)
- Tax clearances certificate for any of the past 2 two years, i.e., from 2019 or 2020.
- Formal acceptance of the UNHCR General Terms and Conditions for the Provision of Goods and Services - 2018 version
- Formal acknowledgment to the UN Supplier’s Code of Conduct
- Submission of duly filled, signed, and stamped UNHCR Vendor
- Registration Form (in case not already registered). If already a UNHCR registered supplier, please indicate your UNHCR vendor registration number on the Vendor Registration Form
Company Capacity and Experience
- The bidder shall provide the company Profile, year founded (Minimum (3) three years from submission deadline
- Similar work list of the last (1-3) three years: the bidders will provide a list of similar works done in the last one-three years, Reference letters, Pos etc.: to confirm previous experience in the procurement & supply of similar equipment’s. it will be a simple list containing information about the procurement/supply/delivery work done brief description of work, organization name, total amount of contract. UNHCR may go for a reference check with any/all the organization with whom the bidders worked with
- Delivery period: please specify number of days you can deliver upon confirmation of order by UNHCR, i.e., lead time delivery
- Bank Account Statement or audited report, for a period of 2019-2021 (2) years to confirm financial capacity of the company.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Both offers must bear your official letter head, clearly identifying your company. The technical and Financial Offers shall be clearly named and attached and send as a two separate file attachment to the submission email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
with all or supporting document not exceeding 15mb.
- Kindly indicate in the email subject field ITB/HCR/ABJ/03/2021
- Name of your firm with the title of the attachment
- Number of emails that are sent (example 1/3, 2/3, 3/3etc.)
- Any bid received after this date or sent to another UNHCR address may be rejected. UNHCR may, at its discretion, extend the deadline for the submission of bids, by notifying all prospective pre-qualified vendors simultaneously
- UNHCR will not be responsible for locating or securing any information that is not identified in the bid. Accordingly, to ensure that enough information is available, the pre-qualified vendor shall furnish, as part of the bid, any descriptive material such as extracts, descriptions, and other necessary information it deems would enhance the comprehension of its offer.
- Please note that figures have been stated to enable bidders to have an indication of the projected requirements. It does not represent a commitment that UNHCR will purchase the above quantity.
- Quantities may vary and will depend on the actual requirements and funds available regulated by issuance of individual Purchase Orders. Other United Nations Agencies, Funds and Programmes shall be entitled to the same prices and terms as those contained in the offers of the successful bidders and could form the basis for a Frame Agreement with other UN Agencies.
- When a Frame Agreement is awarded, either party can terminate the agreement only upon 90 days’ notice, in writing to the other party.
- The initiation of conciliation or arbitral proceedings in accordance with article 19 “settlement of disputes” of the UNHCR General Conditions of Contracts for provision of Goods shall not be deemed to be a “cause” for or otherwise to be a termination clause.
For more clarifications on this ITB, please Click Here