The Catholic Relief Services (CRS) invites reputable and interested international companies / organizations to indicate interest by submitting RFQ documents to tender for the following works:
Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is the international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States.
Catholic Relief Services - United States Conference of Catholic Bishops (CRS) is a global humanitarian and development agency, working in 114 countries with 1,929 local partners to improve the lives of 159 million people.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation for the Procurement of Audit Software Platform
The mission of the Internal Audit Department of CRS is to assist the Board of Directors and senior management in strengthening internal controls over Agency resources, and promote effective operations by evaluating compliance with the Agency’s policies and procedures, and donor requirements. The mandate of the department is formally defined in its Internal Audit Charter, which has been approved by the Audit & Risk Management Committee of the Board of Directors.
CRS Internal Audit Department intends to automate the audit operations and collaboration across the Agency through a highly capable audit software. This proposed automation will involve end-to-end process from the audit planning stage to tracking the audit corrective actions. The audit software should specifically be able to improve the audit process as outlined in the Appendix. Integration with existing CRS operating system/applications (Microsoft Office) and ERP system (Insight Oracle) is highly desired, where possible.
CRS is in the market for an Internal Audit Software Application. CRS Internal Audit is issuing this RFQ for an international company or organization to provide an Audit software platform with the capabilities described in the SOW. The selected supplier will be engaged to design, test and migrate all past internal audit information into the new software, and plan and deliver training for the internal audit staff.
- Audit software capable of supporting full cycle in the audit process.
- User guide for various modules within the system.
- Transfer of legacy data to the new audit software.
- Training materials, facilitation, and summary report upon completion of the training sessions.
- Audit Scoping - defining the audit universe and developing the long-term audit schedule.
- Audit Risk Assessment - risk assessment aimed at supporting audit and project planning.
- Audit Work Paper Management - ability to review, collaborate and sign off on work papers.
- Reporting - consolidating audit findings and observations along with reporting the criticality of each audit finding.
- Audit Evidence Management - linking fieldwork, controls and risks to the evidence collected.
- Issue Tracking - automation of follow-up activities for all findings, including owners, task delegation, deadlines and criteria for close.
- Audit Project Management - organizing the audit activities and tasks according to a selected approach.
Application Closing Date
10:00am, 29th October, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Quotes must be submitted by email to: email@example.com
Submissions must not exceed 10MB and should specify the RFQ number in the message subject line "Internal Audit US3122".
Received quotes will be evaluated using a 3-stage process for a total of 100 points:
- Responsiveness [Pass/Fail]: All quotes must be complete and compliant. A quote will be deemed responsive if the quote is signed, meets the Audit Software SOW requirements, is valid for at least 60 days, and is substantively responsive to the terms and conditions of the RFQ.
- Technical Proposal: The proposal should include discussion on the technical aspects of the software and capabilities.
- Demonstration: All suppliers whose quotes are considered responsive will be invited to participate in demonstrations of their software to CRS. Demonstrations will be scored on:
- Demo should focus on the functionality of the audit software.
- Focus on audit capabilities in a country program.
- Demonstration of an audit process within the system.
- Price Evaluation: Please submit two separate proposal documents - technical and cost proposals.
Ineligible Equipment or Services
Any offer for the supply of the following will be not be eligible for consideration:
- Telecommunications or video surveillance services or equipment produced or provided by Huawei Technologies Company, ZTE Corporation, Hytera Communications Corporation, Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Company, or Dahua Technology Company (or any subsidiary or affiliate of such entities)
- Any other telecommunications or video surveillance provider produced or provided by an entity that the U.S. Secretary of Defense reasonably believes to be an entity owned or controlled by, or otherwise connected to, the government of a covered foreign country.
For more clarifications on this RFQ, please Click Here