The Society for Women Development & Empowerment of Nigeria (SWODEN) invites reputable, eligible and interested vendors and the general public to tender RFQ documents for the following works:
The Society for Women Development & Empowerment of Nigeria (SWODEN) is a non-discriminatory and not-for-profit Non-governmental organization. The organization was established in 1995 and registered with Corporate Affairs Commission to address current challenges faced by women and youth in accessing basic information and services at the community level that affects their development and also participation in policy development at both micro and macro level. Activities are drawn from their felt needs through grassroots participation and mobilization and use of community structures to ensure sustainability.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation
Scope of Work
SWODEN a recipient of DENISH funds through DANIDA invites Sealed bids from eligible vendors and the general public with track records in the supply of any of the above items in Nigeria to send quotations for the supply of:
- Quotation/Solicitation for the supply of grains (Millet, Sorghum, Soya beans, ground nuts and Cloves).
- Quotation/Solicitation for the supply of PPES and hand washing stations (Face mask, Hand Washing Liquid Soap and Hand Washing Stations).
- Quotation for the supply of food and beverage (Break Past and Lunch Break)
- Quotation/Solicitation for the supply of kitchen materials (Big Pots, Big frying Fans, Big Rubber Bowls, Buckets (Big, Medium and Small), Trays, Mats, spatula and Frying fam, Strainer).
Your quotation shall be accompanied by the following documents:
- Company profile Proof of business
- Registration with CAC of Nigeria
- Evidence of past Jobs
- Tax Receipts of Tax clearance Certificate for the last 3 years
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Interested applicants should submit the original copy of the quotation in a sealed envelope, dropped in a box provided and addressed to:
Society for Women Developments and Empowerment of Nigeria,
Opposite Access Bank,
- This quotations has been sent to not less than 3 other organizations
- The items shall be delivered to SWODEN office with strict compliance to the specifications
- Items supplied shall be inspected by SWODEN staff for compliance and specification
- Delivery is completed on satisfactory inspections of items supplied
- Validity for quotation shall be for Ten (10) days from the date of the advert.
- Successful bidders shall be invited to sign a contract with SWODEN.
- Payment shall be made on request by the successful vendor
- Please acknowledge the receipt of this quotation solicitation.