The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites interested and eligible bidders with sealed bids to tender bidding documents for the following works:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid - Drilling and Installation of Borehole/Tubewell with Portable Irrigation Water Pumps at Bama L.G.A Borno State, North-East Nigeria
The aim of this project is to improve the socio-economic status of IDPs and Host-community members in North East Nigeria through the provision of water for dry season farming in order to support self-reliance in their localities to promote durable solutions for reintegration and resettlement of IDPs.
The main objective of this project is to carry out the following:
- Carry out hydrogeological evaluation and geophysical investigations in the selected sites to determine potential for groundwater and appropriateness of drilling boreholes at the sites.
- Carry out drilling works of 100 boreholes at the recommended sites identified after site assessment. This will also involve supervision of the drilling works.
- Equipping the boreholes with potable water pumps and pipe work.
Scope of Work
||Number of Boreholes required
||Number of boreholes for drilling
||Secured locations in BAMA LGA
||To be conducted
Mandatory Administrative Requirement
- Company registration documents
- Certificates of incorporation CAC
- Tax Clearance registration documents
- Power of attorney and other registration certificate etc.
Application Closing Date
3rd November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
- Your offer must bear your official letter head, clearly identifying your company.
- Bids should be submitted by e-mail and all attachments should be in PDF format. (Copies of the PDF format documents may, as an addition, be included in Excel or other formats etc.).
- The Technical and Financial offers must be clearly separated and attached via an email as two separate attachments and maned as financial and technical offers.
- The technical and financial offers are to be sent in separate documents. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.
- Any bid received after this date or sent to another UNHCR address may be rejected. And due to the urgency need of the service, UNHCR will not unless extraordinary reasons arise extend the deadline for the submission of bids.
- It is your responsibility to verify that all e-mails have been received properly before the deadline. Please be aware of the fact that the e-mail policy employed by UNHCR limits the size of attachments to a maximum of 24 Mb so it may be necessary to send more than one e-mail for the whole submission
- Please indicate in e-mail subject field:
- Bid Number ITB/SC/NIGMA/2021/008
- Name of your firm with the title of the attachment
- Number of e-mails that are sent (example: 1/3, 2/3, 3/4). For example: ITB/SC/NIGMA/2021/008 Company ABC (email 1 of 3)
For more clarifications on this ITB documents, please Click Here