The Inclusive Basic Service Delivery and Livelihood Empowerment Integrated Programme Borno State invites eligible bidders with sealed bids to tender bidding documents for the following works:
The Inclusive Basic Service Delivery and Livelihood Empowerment Integrated Programme Borno State invites applications for:
Title: Invitation for Bid - specific Procurement Notice (SPN)
This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notiôe (GPN) for this project that appeared in UNDB online of 5th March, 2019 and on the African Development Bank Group’s Internet Website.
The Federal Republic of Nigeria has received Financing from the African Development Bank in various currencies towards the cost of Inclusive Basic Service Delivery and Livelihood Empowerment Integrated Programme. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this loan will be applied to eligible payments under the contract for the procurement of works for the construction of 20 Solar Powered Boreholes.
The Project Implementation Unit, Inclusive Basic Service Delivery and Livelihood Empowerment Integrated Programme Borno State now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the execution of the works for the construction of 20 solar powered boreholes in Shani, Bayo, Gwoza and Askira Uba LGAs.
Scope of Work
||Bid Security (Naira)
||Construction Period (Month)
- Drilling of Borehole (5 in each location)
- Installation of pumps and (5 in each location) Solar Panels
- Fabrication of Overhead Tank (5 in each location)
- Fencing (5 in each location)
- Reticulation and array of taps (5 in each location)
- Askira Uba
Application Closing Date
12:00am, 18th November, 2021.
Collection of Documents
A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty thousand Naira (N 50, 000.00). All payments must be made into the following account:
Bank: Sterling Bank Nig. Plc.
Account Name: Borno State IBSIP Operational
Account No.: 0072407245
Opening of Bidding Documents
Bids will be opened on 18th November, 2021 in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 1:00pm at the address stated below.
Submission of Documents
All bidding documents and offers must be addressed and delivered to the:
Borno State Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency,
No.1 Airport Road,
Maiduguri - Borno State.
- Late bids shall be rejected.
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Works.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect bidding documents at the office of the Programme Coordinator at the address stated above.