Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa (OAUSTECH) invites interested and reputable vendors/suppliers to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa (OAUSTECH) invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
Following the Approval-In-Principle of year 2020 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Intervention in library development and entrepreneurship intervention, the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa hereby invites interested, competent and reputable suppliers with relevant experience and good track records to submit bids for the following procurement's.
Scope of Supplies
Category / Project Title / Location:
- LOT 1 / Procurement of Textbook / Okitiputa
- LOT 2 / Procurement of Local and Foreign Journal / Okitiputa
- LOT 3 / Procurement of Electronics / Okitiputa
- LOT 4 / Procurement and Installation of Entrepreneurship Equipment / Okitiputa
- Interested companies are requested to submit the following documents/information for consideration:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC 1.1 or CAC2 and CAC.
- Evidence of Company Income's Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years valid till 31st December, 2021; with minimum average annual turnover of N1o million.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 15 and above).
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2021 (this requirement is only applicable to bidders whose number of staff is 5 and above or the bidder's annual turnover is N50m and above).
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/12/2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- That the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt.
- That none of the directors has been convicted of procurement fraud in any country.
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years-2018, 2019 & 2020.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company's Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staffto be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications such as COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- Lot 3 & 4: Letter of Authorisation as representative of the Original Equipment Manufacturers(OEMs).
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Clearance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Clearance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner) Letter of consent to allow for verification of all the documents submitted including CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pencom, Industrial Training Fund (ITF), NSITF, Interim Registration Report (IRR).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm's Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, Monday 22nd November, 2021.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the technical bids shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday 22 November, 2021 at the Council Chamber.
Collection of Tender Documents
The tender documents are to be collected from the office of Head of Procurement Department on payment of a non-refundable processing/Tender Fee of N10,000.00 into the OAUSTECH Revenue Account. The Institution Bursary receipt and photoopy should be attached to the Tender Documents.
Submission of Tender Document
The title of the supply should be written at the top left-hand corner of the envelope and should not bear the name of the tendering contractor. Prospective bidders shall enclose the Technical Bid in a separate envelope and the Financial Bid in another separate envelope and the two (02) separate envelopes shall be enclosed in one sealed outer envelope clearly marked "Invitation to Tender Lot No..... (in Two Sets) which should not in any way bear the identity of the bidder. It should be addressed to:
Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology,
Okitipupa - Ondo State.
The completed and sealed tender documents should be deposited in the Tenders Box in the office of The Vice Chancellor Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology Okitipupa.
- Bids must be in English language signed by an official authorised by the bidder.
- The Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology Okitipupa will only recognize and correspond with only authorized officers of the tendering companies and NOT through individuals or agents acting on their behalf.
- This advertisement for invitation shall neither be construed as a commitment on the part of the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology Okitipupa, or shall it entitle any contractor to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology Okitipupa.
- Bidders shall not bid more than two (2) Lots All cost shall be borne by the bidders.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (link will be sent to bidders) with the presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency;
- Bid documents can also be collected in soft copies and Bidders can submit through Post (Courier Services);
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for virtual financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened;
- The Olusegun Agagu University of Science and Technology Okitipupa is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.