The National Assembly Service Commission (NASC) invites interested and credible Companies with verifiable track record of performance to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The National Assembly Service Commission (NASC) is a government organization saddled with the responsibility of managing the work force of the National Assembly. All staff appointment, promotion, salary payment, transfer or secondment to other government ministries, agency or parastatals.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender
The National Assembly Service Commission hereby invites interested and credible Companies with verifiable track record of performance to tender for the following supplies.
Scope of Work
Lot No. / Contract Title:
- Lot 1 / Purchase of Office Furniture.
- Lot 2 / Acquisition of Computers, Printers and Photocopy Machine
- Lot 3 / Procurement of Office Equipment.
- Lot 4 / Procurement of Library books and Equipment.
Interested contractors are expected to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC 1.1 CAC 2 and CAC
- Evidence of Company's Income Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019 and 2020):
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2021 (applicable where number of staff is at least 15
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31" December, 2021 applicable where number of staff is at least 15 or at least N50m turnover:
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF Clearance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2021;
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal contractors, consultants and service providers by submission of interim registration report LR.R.) expiring on 31/12/2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not an officer of the relevant Committees of the National Assembly Service Commission of the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars:
- Company's Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019 and 2020
- Evidence of Financial capability to execute the project by submission of reference letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed:
- Company's profile with the Curriculum Vitae of key staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic Professional qualifications such as COREN.OSREN ARCON, CORBON, etc;
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including letters of awards, Valuation Certificate, Job Completion Certificates and photographs of the projects:
- For supply of equipment: Letter of Authorisation as a representative of the original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
- Lot 2: evidence of current registration accreditation with Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria and National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
- All documents for submission be transmitted with a Covering Forwarding letter under the Company Firm's Letterhead paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number(RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the Authorised Officer of the firm.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, 6th December, 2021.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12noon on the 6 December, 2021 in the National Assembly Service Commission's Ground Floor of the Commission's Office Complex, while the financial bids will be kept un-opened.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested Contractors are to collect Tender Documents at the Procurement Division in Room 1.17 on the First Floor of the Commission's Office Complex at Plot 664 TOS Benson Crescent, Ngozi Okonjo-lweala Way, Utako District, PMB SSH, Abuja, upon presentation of evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand naira) only for each of the lots, paid into the National Assembly Service Commission's TSA in any reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria.
Submission of Tender Documents
Technical and Financial Bids should be submitted in two (2) separate envelopes clearly marked "Technical and Financial". Specified and put in an envelope addressed to the;
National Assembly Service Commission,
Plot 664, T.O.S. Benson Crescent,
Off Ngozi Okonjo-Iwala Way,
Furthermore, the reverse of each sealed envelope should hear the name and address of the bidder and should be dropped in the Tender Box in Procurement Division, Room 1.17 National Assembly Service Commission Office Complex.
For further enquiry. Please Contact the Procurement Division in Room 0.18 Ground Floor of the Commission's Office Complex.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder.
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission would be returned un-opened.
- Bidders should not bid for more than one (1) lot.
- All costs will be borne by the bidder.
- Presence of bidders representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The bids opening will be covered by video recording (link will be sent to bidders) with the presence of two(2) representatives of Private Sector Professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption Transparency
- Bid documents can also be collected in softcopies and bidders can submit through post-courier services)
- Only pre qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidder will be returned unopened;
- The Commission is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement Process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with section 28 of Public Procurement Act 2007.