The Jigawa State Government invites interested and eligible contractors to submit tender documents for the following works:
The Jigawa State Government invites applications for:
Title: Invitation for Tender - Re-proposed Construction of Solar Water Scheme at Hantsu Village Miga Local Government Area
In compliance with the Jigawa State Procurement process, the Miga Local Government Council wishes to notify interested bidders of its intension to Re-Proposed Construction of Solar Water Scheme at Hantsu Village Miga Local Government Area.
Interested competent and reliable contractors are required to provide verifiable evidence including but not limited to the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation with cooperate affairs Commission
- Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association
- Evidence of registration with Jigawa State Works registration Unit
- Tax Clearance certificate for the last three (3) year
- Audited account for the last one (1) year
- VAT registration and evidence of past remittance
- Evidence of financial capability and banking support Company average annual turnover of not less than N20m
- Evidence of similar project executed (letter of award and completion certificate) at least three (3) in the last five years
- That the company has fulfilled all obligations to pay Taxes, pensions and social security contributions.
- A sworn affidavit certifying as follows:
- That the document submitted for the pre-qualification exercise is not only genuine but correct.
- That none of the directors of the company has been convicted by any court of Law.
- That the company is not bankrupt.
- That none of the officer of Jigawa State/ Local Government is a present or former director of the company Any other relevant information that will help in determining the company's suitability for the work.
- Any prospective bidder that does not possess any of the above documents need not apply.
Application Closing Date
12.00 noon, 6th December, 2021.
Collection of Tender Document
Interested bidders are to collect the tender documents from the office of the Director Planning Research and Statistics Miga Local Government, from the date of publication of this advert and between the hours of 09.00 am and 5.00 pm daily after a payment of a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00.
Submission of Documents
Technical and Financial bids shall be submitted in two different sealed envelopes and labelled "Technical Bid" and "Financial Bids" respectively with the company's name indicated at the back of each envelope. Both envelopes should be placed in a sealed third envelope addressed and delivered to the office of the DPRS Miga Local Government Area.
Bids submitted after the deadline for submission will be opened. Only the financial bids of successful bidders will be opened.
All documents for submission must be transmitted with a forwarding letter dully signed by the company representative under the company's letter headed paper bearing the CAC registration number(RC), contact address, telephone number (preferably GSM No) and Email address The financial bid should contain a bid security of not less than 2% of the quoted bid.