The National Pension Commission (PenCom) invites reputable, experienced and interested consultants to submit tender documents for the following works:
The National Pension Commission (PenCom) invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender (Goods)
The National Pension Commission (PenCom) in compliance with the Public Procurement Act, 2007, invites reputable, experienced and interested consultants to tenders for the under listed Projects/Goods.
Scope of Supplies
Lot No / Description of Goods:
- 1 / Supply & Installation of Steel Shelves & Archival Card Boxes
- 2 / Supply & Installation of Data Loss Prevention (DLP) with Documents Classifier Solution
- 3 / Procurement of Microsoft Teams Collaboration Tool for the Commission
- 4 / Provision of ICT Infrastructure at the Commission's Business Continuity Site
- Certificate of Incorporation issued by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Forms CAC2 and CAC7, or Business Name where applicable.
- Tax Clearance Certificate (or Personal Income Taxes of the Partners where applicable) for the last three (3) years valid till 3l December, 2021.
- Evidence of Pension Clearance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021 (applicable where number of staff is at least 15).
- Evidence of Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021 (applicable where number of staff is at least 5 or at least 450m turnover)
- Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring. on 31./12/2021 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- A Sworn Affidavit:
- Disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of National Pension Commission or the Bureau of Public Procurement is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
- That the Company is not in receivership, subject to any form of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings or the subject of any form of winding up petition or proceedings.
- That the Company does not have any Director who has been convicted in any country for criminal offences relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter.
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years - 2018, 2019, 2020.
- Reference Letter from a reputable Commercial Bank in Nigeria indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Company’s Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications.
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects.
- Lot 2, 3 and 4: Evidence of Firm’s current registration with National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) and Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria.
- Evidence of authorization/partnership with Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) where applicable.
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (CAC, Tax Clearance Certificate, Pension Compliance Certificate, ITF Compliance Certificate, NSITF Compliance Certificate, IRR & Sworn Affidavit are compulsory for each JV partner).
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter in the Company/Firm’s Letter Head Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address. The Letterhead Paper must bear the Names and Nationalities of the Directors of the Company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
- Documents to be submitted in fulfillment of the requirements should be arranged in the order listed.
- Tender documents should be paginated with table of content indicating the pages on which items are to be found.
- No bidder should bid for more than two (2) lots. Any bidder who bids for more than two (2) lots will be disqualified from all the lots.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Monday, 6th December, 2021.
Opening of Technical Bids
Only the technical bids shall be opened immediately after the deadline for submission at 12:00 noon on Monday, 6th December, 2021 at the Auditorium located at the Block of Flats of the Commission's office building located at 174 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse ll Abuja, while the Financial Bid will be kept un-opened.
Please, ensure that you sign the Bid Submission Register in the Office of Head, Procurement Department on 3rd Floor of the National Pension Commission Head office, located at Plot 174 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II Abuja, as the National Pension Commission will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids.
Collection of Tender Documents
Interested Companies are to collect the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) from the Head, Procurement Department on 3rd Floor of the National Pension Commission Head office, located at Plot 174 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Wuse II Abuja.
Submission of Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) hard copies each of the technical and financial bids with soft-copy of technical bids only in MS Excel format. Bids should be packaged separately in sealed envelopes and clearly marked as "Technical Bid" or "Financial Bid". Thereafter, the two sealed envelopes should be enclosed in a bigger sealed envelope clearly marked with "Name of Project" and "Lot No" on the right-hand corner, the name of the Bidder on the reverse side of the envelope and addressed to:
National Pension Commission,
Plot 174, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wuse 2 - (FCT) Abuja.
The tender documents are to be dropped in the Bid Box at the Procurement Department, 3rd Floor of the National Pension Commission, Plot 174 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent Wuse 2, Abuja not later than 12:00 noon on Monday 6th December, 2021.
All enquiries should be directed in writing to:
The Director General,
National Pension Commission,
174 Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wuse II - (FCT) Abuja.
Further clarifications can be sought between 9.00am - 2.00pm from the Procurement Department at the Commission’s Head Office or call Telephone Number 0701 544 5557 or via the Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any bid submitted at the wrong place shall be disqualified
- Late submissions shall be returned un-opened
- This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of PenCom to award to any bidder nor shall it entitle any bidder submitting documents to claim any indemnity from PenCom
- PenCom reserves the right to take a decision on any of the documents received
- Any form of canvassing from any source whatsoever shall result in immediate disqualification.
- PenCom reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims on the documents.
- PenCom will only correspond with authorised officers of the successful company/vendor and not agents or persons acting on its behalf.
- Presence of bidders/representatives and members of the public shall not be required during the bid opening ceremony in compliance with COVID-19 Guidelines. The Bids Opening will be covered by video recording (link will be sent to bidders) with the presence of two (2) representatives of private sector professional bodies and Civil Society Organisation in the areas of Anti-Corruption/Transparency.
- Only pre-qualified bidders at technical evaluation will be invited at a later date for financial bids opening, while the financial bids of un-successful bidders will be returned un-opened.
- PenCom is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the Procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.