Call for Tender
Marie Stopes Nigeria (MSN) is a results-orientated nonprofit Social Enterprise, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to meet the needs of the underserved and dramatically improve access to high quality family planning and other reproductive health services in Nigeria. MSN is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership, which operates in 42 countries worldwide.
We require the services of a reputable company with proven track records on anti-counterfeiting scratch-cards production for our Misoclear brand of Misoprostol in Nigeria
The company should include the following details in their submission:
- An endorsement by the country anti-counterfeiting regulator - NAFDAC
- Completion of a successful Proof of Concept (POC).
- Proposed Short code
- Must have a 24/7 customer support service
- Service should be accessible by at least three GSM networks in Nigeria
- We’re interested in what Pharmaceutical brands they protect in Nigeria. They should provide contact details from clients willing to act as a reference.
- Involved costs
- Bidder should include an explanation of how bidder’s product works to protect consumers from fake versions.
- Bidder must demonstrate his capacity to produce scratch cards and work with our manufacturer in India to have the scratch cards attached to the product at the point of product manufacturer.
- Bidder should include an overview of bidder’s company.
- Estimated delivery period.
- Any other relevant information that will help MSN to consider the company.
Please address all tenders to:
The Procurement Committee
Marie Stopes Nigeria
No.4, Kikuyu Close,
Off Nairobi Street,
Wuse 2 - Abuja
4.00pm Thursday 4, October, 2012.