The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) invites vendor(s) with reputable experience to indicate interest by submitting tender documents for the following works:
The National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) is an organisation charged with the responsibility of facilitating the development and management of the policies and strategies of all sectors to ensure the human, financial and organizational resources to support the successful execution of the national HIV/AIDS response programme in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender for the Procurement of NACA Cloud Hosted E-Mail Enterprises Messaging / Collaboration Platform
The Federal Government of Nigeria has appropriated funds to the National Agency for the Control of AIDS for the coordination of HIV/AIDS activities in country and the Agency has allocated part of the funds towards the Procurement of NACA Cloud Hosted E-mail Enterprises Messaging/Collaboration Platform.
In view of the aforementioned, the Agency is seeking for a vendor with reputable experience to deliver on the assignment. In compliance with the provision of the Public Procurement Act 2007, the Agency therefore invites Technical and Financial Proposal submissions from reputable companies and contractors for the assignment.
Scope of Work
- 400 Client user Licenses
- 50GB Mailbox Storage Capacity/User
- 1 TB OneDrive Storage capacity/per user for documents and files
- Online version of Office apps to create and edit Word, OneNote, PowerPoint and Excel does from your brower
- Download Office 365 App installable on PCs or Macs
- Business apps; Suite of Microsoft business and Productivity apps
- Advanced Email Security providing end- to end encryption to send and received emails securely
- Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Routine Email backup and real time synchronization across all devices including Mobile Phones
- Microsoft Teams and host web conference, share and collaborate with integrated office apps
- View and edit document with office mobile apps on iOS, Android or Windows devices
- Manage appointments with Bookings
- Automatic fail-over to second layer Cloud Hosted Server (Business Continuity)
- Mail Antivirus and SPAM Protection (Automatic Online Updated)
- Email Archiving nd Discovery
- Integrated SMTP Gateway/Firewall
- Technical Support Maintenance SLA (24/7-365 days)
- Unified Communication Integration
- Hosting Duration December 2021- December 2022
- Backing up of the existing E-mail server and migration to the new E-mail server without service disruption, with users maintaining existing credentials
- 99% Service Availability
- Onsite and Remote Technical Support (Provision of 24*7 Support Services)
- Service Level Assurance.
To qualify for consideration, interested companies are required to submit quotations alongside with the under listed documents:
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including form CAC2 and CAC7.
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2018, 2019 & 2020) valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December,3.1 2021.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31st December, 2021.
- Evidence of Registration with Computer Professional Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN) or NITDA.
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Federal Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers (NDCCSPs) by submission of Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 31/1/2020 or valid Certificate issued by BPP.
- Copy of Certified Audited Company Accounts for the immediate past three years (2018, 2019, and 2020) duly stamped and signed by certified Auditors.
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project by submission of Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank in Nigeria, indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed.
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of NACA or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and to confirm that all information presented in its bids are true and correct in all particulars.
- 3 similar job experienced executed in the past 5 years.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Thursday, 4th November, 2021.
Opening of Documents
Quotation will be opened immediately at the close of the submission time and date in the NACA Procurement Office located at the Ground Floor of the Agency’s Head Quarters building. No. 3 Ziguinchor Street, Wuse Zone 4, Abuja.
Submission of Documents
Quotation must be submitted in one original and a copy in a sealed envelope appropriately labelled “Procurement of NACA Cloud Hosted E-mail Enterprises Messaging/Collaboration Platform”. The envelope must be addressed and delivered to the below stated address:
Procurement and Supply Chain Management Office,
National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA),
Ground floor, No. 3 Ziguinchor Street,
Wuse Zone 4,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Consequently, you are thus invited to submit your Technical and Financial Quotation in a separate envelope in accordance with the specification provided above.
N/B: You may wish to contact the address above for further information and enquiries. Your quotation shall remain valid for 30 days.