The Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) invites eligible contractors and bidders with sealed bids to tender bidding documents for the following works:
The Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) is a leading local non-governmental organization implementing HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, Malaria, Research and non-communicable disease projects in Nigeria through the development of infrastructure for treatment, care, prevention, and support for people living with and those affected by these diseases.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid for the Supply of 33,000 Liters of Diesel with at Least Density of 850kg/M2 Under ACHIEVE Grant
This RFB is conducted in accordance with the applicable provisions of IHVN Procurement Manual (latest version of which can be accessed at: www.ihvnigeria.org
and other relevant Organizational Directives and Administrative Instructions that are referred to in the Procurement Manual.
- Bidders may be a private, public or government-owned legal entity or any association with legal capacity to enter into a binding Contract with IHVN.
- A Bidder, and all parties constituting the bidder, may have the nationality of any country with the exception of the nationalities, if any, listed in United State Government Debarment List. A Bidder shall be deemed to have the nationality of a country if the Bidder is a citizen or is constituted, incorporated, or registered and operates in conformity with the provisions of the laws of that country.
- A Bidder shall not have a conflict of interest. A bidder shall be considered to have a conflict of interest if:
- A Bidder has a close business or family relationship with a IHVN personnel who: (i) are directly or indirectly involved in the preparation of the bidding documents or specifications of the contract, and/or the bid evaluation process of such contract; or (ii) would be involved in the implementation or supervision of such contract;
- A Bidder is associated, or has been associated in the past, directly or indirectly, with a firm or any of its affiliates which have been engaged by IHVN to provide consulting services for the preparation of the design, specifications, and other documents to be used for the procurement of the goods, services or works required in the present procurement process;
- A Bidder has an interest in other bidders, including when they have common ownership and/or management. Bidders shall not submit more than one bid, except for alternative offers, if permitted. This will result in the disqualification of all bids in which the Bidder is involved. This includes situations where a firm is the Bidder in one bid and a sub-contractor on another; however, this does not limit the inclusion of a firm as a sub-contractor in more than one bid.
- Bidders must disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest in the Bid Submission and they shall be deemed ineligible for this procurement process unless such conflict of interest is resolved in a manner acceptable to IHVN. Failure to disclose any actual or potential conflict of interest may lead to the Bidder being sanctioned.
- A Bidder shall not be eligible to submit a quotation if and when at the time of quotation submission, the Bidder:
- Is included in any other Ineligibility List from a IHVN partner and if so listed in United State Government Debarment List.
- Is currently suspended from doing business with IHVN and removed from its vendor database(s), for reasons other than engaging in proscribed practices as defined in the IHVN Procurement Policy.
- The Bidder shall possess the necessary professional and technical qualifications and competence, financial resources, production capability with equipment and other physical facilities, including after-sales service where appropriate, managerial capability, specific experience, reputation, and the personnel to perform the contract.
- To qualify for a multiple number of lots in a package for which Bids are invited in the Invitation for Bids. The Bidder shall demonstrate having resources and experience sufficient to meet the aggregate of the qualifying criteria for the individual lots
- A minimum number of years of overall experience in the supply of goods and related services
- A minimum production capacity or availability of equipment; and in case of a Bidder offering to supply goods which the Bidder did not manufacture or otherwise produce, the Bidder has been duly authorized by the goods’ Manufacturer or producer to supply the goods.
- Evidence of satisfactory completion of supply of similar goods of value
Application Closing Date
10:00am, 22nd November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
All documents and bids should be addressed and delivered to:
The Deputy Director Procurement/HOD SCM,
Supply Chain Management Department,
Institute of Human Virology,
IHVN Campus, 6th Floor,
Cadastral Zone COO Plot 62,
After BAZE University,
Off CITEC Road,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Tel: +234 (0) 9 4610342, 4610341, Fax: +234 Ext. 4025
N/B: Bids which must reach us within twenty (20) working days from the date of this publication should have the title of the BID written on the “Top Left Hand Corner” of the envelope.
Instructions to Bidding/Requirements
- All bids must be in ink or type written; submission in pencil will not be accepted.
- All enquiries regarding the proposed application for the above should be addressed to the Deputy Director Procurement/HOD SCM of IHV-Nigeria.
- Bids must be properly sealed.
- Bidders not registered with IHVN must include company profile.
- Bidders not registered with IHVN must include copies of tax clearance certificates for the past three years.
- All bids must provide evidence of at least two similar Jobs made in the past for IHVN/other organizations etc.
- The bidders must specialize in the supply of Diesel with proof
- Bidders not registered with IHVN must provide proof of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Bidders not registered with IHVN must show proof of DUNS certification.
- Bids should be submitted to the head office on or before the date below specified as deadline.
- Bids will be opened at the expiration of the bid advert.
- Any quote with percentage/calculation error will be disqualified at the tender meeting.
- All bidders must indicate their bid validity period as 90 days from the date of this bid's expiration.
- As time is of the essence, delivery of service shall be within 2 weeks from the date of receipt of L.P.O by contractor.
For more clarifications on this ITB, please Click Here