The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites reputable and interested consultants to tender RFQ documents for the following work:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Quotation (RFQ) for the Provision of Interpretation Service for UNHCR-ECCJ Retreat 2021
The Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) established on December 14, 1950 by the United Nations General Assembly, requests your price quotation for requirements specified in this Request for Quotation (RFQ).
Application Closing Date
13:00 hours, 2nd November, 2021.
Submission of Documensts
All applications and quotations should be delivered via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(using the attached Bid Proposal Form) and addressed to:
UNHCR Supply Unit,
Attn: Aminatou Camara,
Senior Supply Officer,
09 Udo Udoma Crescent Asokoro,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- UNHCR is Exempt by the Nigerian Law from VAT (Value Added Tax) Charges
- In case of discrepancy between unit price and total, the unit price shall prevail.
- You may use your company’s format for your quotation, but kindly ensure it contains the above information with your letter head
- Please provide your quotations in a clear and understandable manner
- Vendors are to ensure the subject, or the title and reference No indicated on the RFQ (RFQ/NIG/ABJ/SUP/43/2021) is indicated on the subject bar in their response or feedback to: email@example.com
- Your quotation must be valid at least for 90 days. The standard payment terms of UNHCR is net 30 days upon satisfactory delivery of goods or services and acceptance thereof by UNHCR.
For more clarification on this RFQ, please Click Here