Mercy Corps Nigeria invites suitably qualified companies and eligible bidders with sealed bids to tender bidding documents for the following works:
Mercy Corps, an International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization. That Works in 40 countries around the world to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities.
Since 2012, Mercy Corps has worked to tackle Nigeria’s complex and evolving needs through a range of dynamic, multi-sector programs. In Nigeria, Mercy Corps is addressing the immediate humanitarian needs of vulnerable communities; enabling conflict-affected populations to transform from relief to resilience using market-driven approaches; and supporting community-led peace building efforts.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Bids for the Supply of Additional Laptops for ADAPT BHA
Mercy Corps, an International Non-Governmental Humanitarian Organization is pleased to invite your company to submit Bid for the Supply of Additional Laptops for Mercy Corps ADAPT project funded by BHA.
Mercy Corps chooses to hold competitive bids for selection of a company who will fulfill our requirements. We believe that competitive Bids is the only way to fairly select the best company for the job while ensuring good prices and preventing collaboration and corruption.
Scope of Work
Laptop Computer (Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon or Equivalent):
|Laptop Computer (Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon or Equivalent) Processor: Up to 8th Gen Intel Core i7, Licensed 64bit Windows 10 Pro Operating System RAM: 16gb, Battery:Up to 15hrs, 512GB, Display: 14 inch Audio: Noise-cancelling dual array microphones; Camera: HD 720p with THinkSHutter Ports:2 Thunderbolt 3, 2 USB 3.0, HDMI, Headphones / Microphone combo Jack, Native Ethernet dongle.
|High Performance Laptop (ASUS 15.6" ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED Multi Touch or Equivalent) 32GB of DDR4 RAM | 1TB M.2 SSD ; 2.4 GHz Intel Core i9 8-Core (10th Gen) 15.6" 3840 x 2160 OLED HDR Touchscreen ; 14" ScreenPad Plus IPS Touchscreen NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU (8GB GDDR6) ; Thunderbolt 3 | USB 3.2 Gen 2 | HDMI 2.1 Windows 10 Pro; Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) | Bluetooth 5.0.
|Laptop and Camera Bag (Lowepro ProTactic BP 450 AW II or Equivalent) 8 Extra Lenses or Flash Units, Accommodates 15" Laptop, Holds a Pro DSLR &70200mm f/2.8 Lens Interior Dividers, Built-In Rain Cover, Removable Waist Belt, Tripod Attachment.
Microphone Set (Sennheiser EW 100 G4 2-Person Camera-Mount Wireless Combo or
Equivalent)8-Hour AA Batteries, Up to 12 Mics on Set / 330' Range, Triple-Shoe Mounting Bracket Omni Handheld Mic & Plug-On Transmitter, 2 x Bodypack and ME2-II Omni Lav
|Field recorder (Zoom F1-LP 2-Input/2-Track Portable Field Recorder with Lavalier Mic or Equivalent)
|USB Type-C Hub (EZQuest 8-Port USB Type-C Multimedia Hub with Power Delivery 3.0 or Equivalent)
|2 TB SSD (WD 2TB My Passport SSD USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Portable SSD or Equivalent).
Suppliers may not apply, and will be rejected as ineligible, if they:
- Are not registered companies
- Are bankrupt or in the process of going bankrupt
- Have been convicted of illegal/corrupt activities, and/or unprofessional conduct
- Have been guilty of grave professional misconduct
- Have not fulfilled obligations related to payment of social security and taxes
- Are guilty of serious misinterpretation in supplying information
- Are in violation of the policies outlined in Mercy Corps Anti Bribery or Anti-Corruption Statement
- Supplier (or supplier’s principals) are on any list of sanctioned parties issued by; or are presently excluded or disqualified from participation in this transaction by the United States Government or United Nations by the United States Government, the United Kingdom, the European Union, the United Nations, other national governments, or public international organizations.
Specific Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria must be met, and the corresponding supporting documents listed below under “Tender Submittals” must be submitted with offers. Offerors who do not submit these documents may be disqualified from any further technical or financial evaluation.
- The offeror Company must be legally registered in Nigeria and have a Legal Business Registration.
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate (2020)
- Evidence of Partnership with Official Equipment Manufacturer
Documents and required information listed in tender submittals are necessary in order to support the eligibility criteria and to conduct technical evaluations of received offers (and due diligence). While absence of these documents and/or information does not denote mandatory disqualification of suppliers, the lack of these items has the potential to severely and negatively impact the technical evaluation of an offer:
Documents supporting the Eligibility Criteria:
- Legal Business Registration- A valid copy of Legal Business Registration or CAC Copy.
- Latest Tax Clearance Certificate (2020)-
- Evidence of Partnership with the Official Equipment Manufacturer
Documents to conduct the Technical Evaluation and additional Due Diligence:
- Filled, signed and stamped Supplier Information Form
- Provision of Minimum of 1-year OEM Nigerian Warranty to be indicated on company’s Letter Head
- Detailed Specification of the product offered
- Document certifying supplier’s agreement to accept payment after delivery.
- Proof of Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience in IT Equipment Supply
- Maximum Delivery Time of 6 Weeks
- Minimum of 3 Purchase Orders / Contracts as evidence of previous supply of Laptops or desktops especially with an International Organization.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm Monday, 8th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Submissions must be in PDF format and submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com
with subject line as "NIG/ABV/rEN46- “(Supply of Additional
Laptops for Adapt BHA)".
Hard copy submissions may also be submitted on a sealed envelope labelled as "NIG/A8v/TEN46- “(Supply of Additional Laptops for Adapt BHA)" to Mercy Corps Nigeria Abuja Office with office address at:
Plot 166 Umar Dikko Street,
Adjacent Lake View Estate,
F.C.T - Abuja.
- Any enquiry regarding the submission of this tender must be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last day for questions on this tender is on the 4th November 2021, 12PM Nigeria Time.
- Questions will be answered and uploaded to: email@example.com on the 5th November 2021, 3PM Nigeria Time.
- All offers shall be made in accordance with these instructions, and all documents requested should be furnished, including any required (but not limited to) supplier-specific information, technical specifications, drawings, bill of quantities, and/or delivery schedule. If any requested document is not furnished, a reason should be given for its omission in an exception sheet.
- No respondent should add, omit or change any item, term or condition herein.
- If suppliers have any additional requests and conditions, these shall be stipulated in an exception sheet.
- Each offeror may make one response only.
- Each offer shall be valid for the period of [180 days] from its date of submission.
- All offers should indicate whether they include taxes, compulsory payments, levies and/or duties, including VAT, if applicable.
- Suppliers should ensure that financial offers are devoid of calculation errors. If errors are identified during the evaluation process, the unit price will prevail. If there is ambiguity on the unit price, the Selection Committee may decide to disqualify the offer.
- Any requests for clarifications regarding the project that are not addressed in written documents must be presented to Mercy Corps in writing. The answer to any question raised in writing by any offeror will be issued to that offeror. In some cases Mercy Corps may choose to issue clarifications to all offerors. It is a condition of this tender that no clarification shall be deemed to supersede, contradict, add to or detract from the conditions hereof, unless made in writing as an Addendum to Tender and signed by Mercy Corps or its designated representative.
- This Tender does not obligate Mercy Corps to execute a contract nor does it commit Mercy Corps to pay any costs incurred in the preparation and submission of bids. Furthermore, Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject any and all offers, if such action is considered to be in the best interest of Mercy Corps.
For more clarification on this RFB, please Click Here (Zip File)