Lindii Peace Foundation (LPF) invites qualified contractors and eligible bidders to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
Lindii Peace Foundation (LPF) is a Non-Profit and Non-governmental Organization in Nigeria which was registered as a corporate body with the Corporate Affairs Commission on the Eleventh (11th) day of July, 2014.
The foundation was formed by some eminent survivors of the Insurgency in North-east Nigeria and a few well-meaning Individuals who came together with a vision to see Nigeria a poverty free place where peace will abide and humanity can live freely in harmony.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid
LPF is an indigenous humanitarian organization which is committed to providing humanitarian assistance for victims of crisis and other situations of violence that lead to displacement of humans.
The Lindii Peace Foundation (LPF) has received a grant for the implementation of the humanitarian WASH intervention entitled “Sustaining Humanitarian WASH Assistance in Vulnerable IDP Camps and Host Communities in Pulka and Ngoshe, Gwoza LGA of Borno State NE Nigeria”. Part of this operation is the supply of WASH intervention Materials. Therefore, the LPF requests you to submit price bid(s) for the construction and supply of the item(s) listed on the attached LPF Bid Form.
Scope of Work
- Supply of Accessories, including Spare Parts and Installation of 5 Chlorine Dosing Pumps on Solar MBHs in Focal Camps & HCs, Pulka and Ngoshe, Gwoza LGA.
- Upgrade of one Hand-Pump Borehole to a Hybrid Solar Motorized Borehole; equipped with 2M Stanchion to hold 10,000Ltr Water Storage Tank (2) supplying 2 water fetching Points.
- Long-term contract for the Construction of Sanitation Facilities (Blocks of 4 compartment Emergency Latrine and 2 compartment shower Space) within a period of Twelve (12) Month.
- Provision of Materials (Starter Pack including Chemicals and Accessories) and Training of 250 women on liquid soap production to support Livelihood of Women and improve local availability of Soap.
To be technically acceptable, the bid shall meet or exceed the stipulated requirements and specifications in the Invitation to Bid (ITB). A Bid is deemed to meet the criteria if it confirms that it meets all mandatory conditions, procedures and specifications in the ITB without substantially departing from or attaching restrictions with them. If a Bid does not technically comply with the ITB, it will be rejected.
The technical evaluation will be carried out based on the following aspects:
- Compliance with specifications: Offered specifications & quality must match with desired specifications ‐ Complete all offered specifications Annex A.1(for all the Lots applying for)
- Sample Quality: LPF will call the samples from suppliers/contractors those will pass the administrative evaluation. Supplier/contractors offered sample specifications must be match with stipulated quality & specifications mentioned in Annex A.1 (for all the Lots applying for). Those Suppliers/contractors sample quality will not match with desired specifications & quality will disqualify from Financial evaluation
- Delivery Lead Time and Destination: All stipulated quantity must be delivered at LPF sites within the time of contract ‐ Bidder should mention the delivery lead time and offered delivery destination Annex A.1(for all the Lots applying for).
- Experience: Bidder must have previous experience / contract(s) with either UN, INGO, NNGO, Governments– Mention reference in Annex F, or copy of previous contract, or recommendation letter.
- All bids that pass the Technical Evaluation will proceed to the Financial Evaluation. Bids that are deemed technically non-compliant will not be financially evaluated.
Application Closing Date
16:00hrs, 14th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
When Bids are emailed, the following conditions shall be complied with:
- The ITB number shall be inserted in the Subject Heading of the email
- Separate emails shall be used for the ‘Financial Bid’ and ‘Technical Bid’, and the Subject Heading of the email shall indicate which type the email contains:
- The Financial Bid shall only contain the financial bid form, Annex A.2
- The Technical Bid shall contain all other documents required by the tender as mentioned in section A. Administrative Evaluation, but excluding any pricing information
- Bid documents required, shall be included as an attachment to the email in PDF, JPEG, TIF format, or the same type of files provided as a ZIP file. Documents in MS Word or excel formats, will result in the bid being disqualified.
- Email attachments shall not exceed 4MB; otherwise, the bidder shall send his bid in multiple emails.
N/B: Failure to comply with the above may disqualify the Bid.
Bids can also be addressed and delivered to:
Lindii Peace Foundation,
No 1 Sugun Mai Mele Close,
Mustapha Goni Street, New GRA,
Maiduguri - Borno State.
For more clarification on this ITB, please Click Here