International Rescue Committee (IRC) invites interested and eligible consultants / firms to tender RFP documents for the following works:
The International Rescue Committee, hereinafter referred to as "the IRC", is a non-profit, humanitarian agency that provides relief, rehabilitation, protection, resettlement services, and advocacy for refugees, displaced persons and victims of oppression and violent conflict. The IRC has been operating in Nigeria in October 2012 in response to a widespread flood disaster.
IRC's emergency response team, with local partner CISCOPE (civil society coalition for poverty eradication), implemented a project to support livelihoods and improve WASH in kogi state from February to May 2013. This was followed by a 3-month nutrition and food security program in the same location from October 2013 to January 2014. IRC has been supporting programming in Adamawa state since early 2014 and expanded into Borno and Yobe states. The current projects support WASH, Nutrition, Health, Protection, Education, Economic Recovery and Development concerns among conflict-affected persons in north eastern Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal to Select Suppliers or Vendors for the International Rescue Committe to Provide Service to Yobe and Kano States.
The International Rescue Committee, hereinafter referred to as “the IRC”, is a non-profit, humanitarian agency that provides relief, rehabilitation, protection, resettlement services, and advocacy for refugees, displaced persons and victims of oppression and violent conflict.
The request for proposal (RFP) is intent to secure competitive proposals to select suppliers or vendors for the International Rescue committee Yobe and Kano Office. All eligible Suppliers and Vendors that qualify and are technically competent for the supply of the goods and services in the price list schedule as per the category provided.
Scope of Work
- Hotel Accommodation - Conference Hall.
Interested candidates are expected to meet the following criteria:
Application Closing Date
- They are not debarred, suspended, or otherwise precluded from participating in major donor (e.g. European Union, European and United States Government, United Nations) competitive bid opportunities
- They are not bankrupt or being wound up,are having their affairs administered by the courts, have entered into arrangements with creditors, have suspended business activities, are the subject of proceedings concerning those matters, or are in any analogous situation arising from a similar procedure provided for in national legislation or regulations.
- They have not been convicted of an offense concerning their professional conduct.
- They have not been guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means that the contracting authority can justify, or been declared to be in serious breach of contract for failure to comply with their contractual obligations towards any contracts awarded in the normal course& of business
- They have fulfilled obligations related to the payment of social security contributions or the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which they are established or with those of the country where the contract is to be performed.
- They have not been the subject of a judgment for fraud, corruption, involvement in a criminal organization or any other illegal activity.
2:30pm, 12th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Eligible individuals are invited to submit their Sealed Bid to: IRCNigeriaTender@rescue.org
Submit their sealed envelop physically at:
IRC Yobe Field Office,
32 - 35, Khadi Bulma Street,
Damaturu, Yobe State.
Call: 08132890184, 08027274107.
Bids submitted without completed, stamped and signed Bidding documents will be disqualified.
For more clarification on this RFP, please Click Here