Plan International invites interested and reputable contractors to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian non-profit organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We support children’s rights from birth until they reach adulthood, and enable children to prepare for and respond to crises and adversity. We believe in the power and potential of every child, but know this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination.
Working together with children, young people, supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges girls and vulnerable children face. We have been building powerful partnerships for children for over 80 years and are now active in more than 70 countries, driving changes in practice and policy at local, national and global levels using our reach, experience and knowledge. Plan International is registered in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for Rehabilitation/Expansion and Fencing of Primary Health Care Facilities in Yobe State
Plan International is committed to obtaining fair value for services rendered with a competitive price and timely delivery of the right quantities at the right quality. It is the intent of this RFPs to secure competitive proposal for the Rehabilitation/Expansion of Primary Health Care Facilities in Yobe State.
- Plan will evaluate the responses based on a number of criteria that will include, but not be limited to:
- Understanding of requirements.
- Adherence to this ITT process
- Submission of complete documentation requested
- Quality and relevance of proposal documentation
- Report of due diligence
- Ability to deliver expected outcomes
- Ability to deliver on time
- Previous experience in security sensitive area
N/B: The exact criteria of selection will not be published to contractors.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon Friday, 12th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Vendors shall submit sealed bids addressed to:
Plan International Nigeria,
Attention: Country Admin and Logistics Manager,
No 49, Anthony Enahoro Street,
F.C.T - Abuja.
Tel: +234 9-2921781
- Plan International reserves the right to alter the schedule of tender and contract awarding.
- Plan International reserves the right to cancel this tender process at any time and not to award any contract.
- Plan International reserves the right not to enter into or award a contract as a result of this invitation to tender.
- Plan International does not bind itself to accept the lowest or any tender.
- Plan International shall not be liable in respect of any costs incurred by the Tenderer in the preparation of the offer nor any associated work effort, including the production of presentation materials, brochures, product specifications or manuals for evaluation.
- Plan International does not charge bidders fee for submission or access to any information
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here