Abuja Electricity Distribution Plc (AEDC) invites pre-qualified and interested vendors/suppliers to indicate interest by tendering qualification documents for the following works:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Plc (AEDC) established in November 2013 is a company registered under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
AED Plc is required to maintain power quality in line with prevailing Nigeria regulations as set by the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) in its Customer Service Standards of Performance, together with internationally accepted standards (IEC 60050).
Applications are invited for:
Title: Pre-Qualification Notice - 2022 AEDC Vendor Pre-Qualification
- Category A- Procurement for the supply of concrete poles, Electrical Protection Equipment, Electrical Test Equipment, Civil works, Engineering Construction, Network Distribution Materials and Equipment, Meters, Transformers
- Category B- Procurement of ICT Equipment & Accessories, Internet Service Providers, Personnel Protective Equipment.
- Category C- Procurement of Goods-Office Equipment, Office Furniture, Stationery/Toners, catering services, Printing services, Fleet Maintenance and Services (eg: vehicles, servicing and maintenance, fuel, fleet maintenance), Cleaning Services, fumigation, Security and Fire Services (eg: security, essential safety measures, alarms.
- Category D- Provision of Financial Services: Financial Audit services, Land and Building valuation, Foreign Exchange Services (FX Supply).
Interested eligible firms, who wish to be Pre-qualified and Registered as vendors with AED Plc, should submit company profiles/proposals with ALL statutory documents 1 and related fields in statutory documents 2.
Statutory Documents 1
Interested vendors MUST submit ALL the following statutory documents:
- Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Forms CAC 2 and CAC7
- Detailed company profile
- Confirmation of financial capacity of the company (Current 3 years audited statement of Accounts)
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three years.
- Evidence of VAT registration
- Evidence of Compliance with the provisions of Pensions Reforms Act 2004
- Evidence of relevant contracts handled in the past within proposed category
- At least two verifiable References with respect to awards handled
Statutory Document 2
- Partner ID for HP, Dell, Cisco, etc (For IT Equipment Supplier Only)
- NEMSA Installation and COREN or CORBON certificates for Engineering and Civil Works
- SON and NEMSA certificates for the supply of Concrete poles
- NERC certificate for metering services
- Fumigation services- (Accredited Certifications from State Environmental Protection Agencies/ Board and Local Area Council Authorities)
- Evidence of Manufacturers Accreditation (where applicable)
- Evidence of payment of current annual licensing renewal fee (FX Supply Vendors Only)
- Other relevant supporting and statutory documents that can support your application.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
All documents should be addressed and sent to:
Abuja Electricity Distribution Company,
No. 1 Ziguinchor Street,
Off IBB Way, Zone 4, Wuse,
F.C.T - Abuja.
N/B: All pre-qualification documents must be delivered and deposited in the tender box located on the 1st Floor, by Procurement Department at AED PLC Headquarters at No. 1 Ziguinchor Street, Off IBB Way, Zone 4, Wuse - Abuja, or sent by courier to our street address as above. Please note that additional documents/process maybe required before final pre-qualification.