The Ogun State Ministry of Health invites eligible and reputable companies to indicate interest by submitting EOI and Tender documents for the following works:
The Ogun State Ministry of Health Invites applications for:
Title: Invitation to Tender / Expression of Interest (EOI)
The Department of Hospital Services of the Ministry of Health is the monitoring and enforcement body of the Healthcare Service delivery system in Ogun State. It represents the interest of the Medical and Dental Act of 1990 which mandates the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) to regulate Medical, Dental and Alternative Medicines in Nigeria.
In view of this, the Ogun State Ministry of Health wishes to outsource the health facility monitoring and inspection activities of the Department of Hospital Services to interested companies. It, therefore, invites eligible companies to submit their expression of interest to participate in the outsourcing process.
About the Department of Hospital Services
The Department of Hospital Services is the monitoring and enforcement body of the Healthcare service delivery system in Ogun State which has the statutory roles of inspecting all private health institutions in Ogun State for the purpose of registration and renewal of practicing licenses; monitoring of all activities of all private health institutions in the state to ensure that their practices conform with acceptable standards and eradication of quackery in the practice of medicine and dentistry as laid down by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN) among others.
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Registration with Ogun State Government.
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years expiring 31st December, 2021.
- Detailed Company’s profile with Curriculum Vitae of key officers/Professional personnel including photocopies of relevant professional/technical certificates/qualifications
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar activities executed in,the last five (5) years in any State of the Federation.
- Evidence of availability of logistics (vehicle and others) to cover 20 local government areas of the State.
- Possession of adequate and well-trained manpower to carry out the job
- Any other demonstrable evidence that can enhance qualification for the project
N/B: Preference shall be given to submissions that demonstrate exceptional value for money and operational innovations. Shortlisted firms/consortia will be required to submit detailed technical and financial proposals, which will be executed.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Prospective companies are to submit completed sealed bids to the:
Office of the Honorable Commissioner for Health,
Block A New Secretariat,
Abeokuta - Ogun State.