Creative Associates International invites interested and reputable consultant(s) to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
Creative Associates International provides outstanding, on-the-ground development services and forges partnerships to deliver sustainable solutions to global challenges. Its experts focus on building inclusive educational systems, transitioning communities from conflict to peace, developing sustainable economic growth, engaging youth, promoting transparent elections and more. Creative is recognized for its ability to quickly adapt and excel in conflict and post-conflict environments.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for Psychosocial First Aid Support for Survivors of VEOs in Borno State
This is a call for proposals for Psychosocial First Aid (PFA) to survivors of violence and capacity strengthening of social workers working for the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development in Maiduguri, Borno state. The organization or firm will conduct Psychosocial support sessions, capacity strengthening, monitoring, and reporting for Creative Associates International’s (Creative Associates) Northeast Connection program funded by USAID.
The purpose of the Northeast Connection project is to strengthen the resilience of communities vulnerable to violent extremism and conflict. The program targets communities in Adamawa, Yobe, and Borno states, seizing on opportunities to mitigate communities’ vulnerabilities, build social cohesion within and across communities, and respond to emergent risks.
Scope of Services
Creative Associates seeks to engage a firm or organization to carry out Psychosocial First Aid (PFA) for 500 survivors of violence, including men, women, youth and infants, and capacity strengthening for social workers and key staff from the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (MWASD) in Maiduguri Local Government Area (LGA) of Borno state.
The assignment will be conducted under the direction of Northeast Connection and in collaboration with the MWASD. It is expected the organization or firm will provide Psychosocial support for survivors in the Bulunkutu rehabilitation center in Maiduguri managed by the Ministry. The organization or firm will develop and/or adapt a PFA approach and training and capacity development tools specific to the context and needs of the MWASD’s critical response and Psychosocial support efforts in the Borno state rehabilitation camps.
Application Closing Date
5:00pm 10th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Proposals must be submitted in two separate e-mails:
- E-mail 1 - Technical Proposal
- E-mail 2 - Cost/Business proposal
- Each e-mail should be clearly labeled with the RFP number and project title "RFP-HQ-0784".
- Proposals must be delivered no later than the specified date/time to the address above.
- The proposal and all corresponding documents related to the proposal must be written in the English language, unless otherwise explicitly allowed.
- Proposals must include only the Offeror’s own work. No text should be copied from sources outside of your organization, unless those sources are adequately cited and credited. If Creative determines that any part of the proposal is plagiarized from outside sources, the Offeror will be automatically disqualified.
- Proposals and all cost and price figures must be presented in Nigerian Naira and USD. All prices should be gross of tax, but net of any customs duties.
- The Offeror must state in their Proposal the validity period of their offer. The minimum offer acceptance period for this RFP is 90 days after closing date of the RFP. If an Offeror has provided a validity period of less than 90 days,they will be asked to revise this. If the Offeror does not extend the validity period, their proposal will be rejected. Creative reserves the right not to make an award.
- Offerors must be licensed and authorized to conduct business in Nigeria, as evidenced by submission of a copy of a valid Business License (if registered as a for-profit company), a valid Host Government license (if registered as a non-profit organization) or a municipal license (if registered as a local vendor of goods or import-export dealer). The copy of the license must clearly show a license number, official government stamp and a date of issue and date of expiry.
- No costs incurred by the Offerors in preparing and submitting the proposal are reimbursable by Creative. All such costs will be at the Offeror’s expense.
- Creative anticipates that discussions with Offerors will be conducted; however, Creative reserves the right to make an award without discussions. It is strongly recommended that Offerors present their best offer.
N/B: Failure to agree and comply with any of the above specifications will result in the Offeror being considered un-responsive and the proposal may be rejected.
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here