Centre for Management Development
The Centre for Management Development (CMD) is a Federal Government Parastatal established in January of 1973 to coordinate the activities of and give proper direction to institutions engaged in education, training and retraining of managerial manpower in Nigeria.
The Centre is the operational arm of the Nigerian Council for Management Development (NCMD) established under the enabling Act Cap N/99 Law of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN) 2004 (as amended).
The Centre, in collaboration with African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF), thereby invites interested and qualified bidders to tender for the ACBF funded procurement and installation of Internet Facilities (VSAT Equipment)
2.0 Qualification to Tender
Interested and competent contractors/suppliers should submit the following alongside their tender:
- Evidence of Incorporation or registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2009-2011).
- Evidence of the company’s audited account for the last three (3) years (200-2011).
- Evidence of VAT certification and past remittance,
- Evidence of financial capability and bank reference from reputable banks.
- Profile of the company including details of directors, management, staff strength, their competencies expertise and experience.
- Details of previous similar jobs undertaking with evidence such as letter of award etc.
- Payment of non-refundable tender fee of N10,000 only in bank draft or CMD receipt payable to the Centre.
- Assurance in writing of 12 months warranty of the products.
- Evidence of registration with National Pension Commission and remittance of employees’ contribution/deductions to the Pension Funds Administrators.
- Evidence of payment of Training contribution to ITF or compliance with the statutory provision of section 6(i) (iii) of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amended Act, 2011, applicable to any company with a workforce of five (5) staff and above or N50 million Annual Turnover and above.
- Any additional information that may enhance the chances of the company/ contractor,
NB. Failure to provide 2.0 (i-xii) above will automatically disqualify the bidder.
Collection of Tenders
Tender documents/detailed specifications of the required goods are obtainable from the Office of the Acting Director, Director-General’s Office, CMD, Lagos upon presentation of evidence of payment of N10,000.00 non refundable tender fees in Bank Draft payable to the Centre for processing fees.
Submission of Tenders
One (1) original plus two copies each of the “Technical” and Financial” bids should be submitted in separate envelops and clearly marked “Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid” respectively. Both should be put in a sealed envelope and Marked “Technical/Financial Tender for the Procurement and Installation of Internet Facilities (VSAT Equipment)
and submitted on/before 2p.m., on Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012. The document is to be dropped in the office of the Acting Director in the Director-General’s office, Centre for Management Development, Management Village, Shangisha, Lagos.
Opening /Closing of Tender
The Tenders will be opened at 3.00 p.m. on the closing date, Tuesday, October 23rd 2012 at the DG’s Conference room, Lagos.
Representatives of the tenderers, professional bodies, NGOs and interested members of the general public are hereby invited to witness the Bid Opening.
Centre for Management Development,