Malaria Consortium Nigeria invites capable and interested vendors / suppliers to indicate interest by submitting RFP documents for the following works:
Malaria Consortium is one of the world's leading non-profit organisations dedicated to the comprehensive control of malaria and other communicable diseases in Africa and Southeast Asia. Malaria Consortium works with communities, government and non-government agencies, academic institutions, and local and international organisations, to ensure good evidence supports delivery of effective services, providing technical support for monitoring and evaluation of programmes and activities for evidence-based decision-making and strategic planning.
The organisation works to improve not only the health of the individual, but also the capacity of national health systems, which helps relieve poverty and support improved economic prosperity.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Request for Proposal (RFP) for the Supply of Personal Protective and Hygiene (PP&H) Items for Ondo LLIN Campaign Implementation
It is the intent of this RFP to secure competitive proposals from capable vendors for the supply of PP&H items for Ondo State LLINs Campaign Implementation.
Scope of Work
|Line item #
||Facemask (cloth facemask)
||WHO specification as per annex 1 below
||The thermometer measuring time is 1s and measurement range is 34C to 42.90C (93.2F to 109.2F)
||Non-surgical Hand Gloves
||Non-surgical Hand Gloves , 50 pairs per pack each
RFP Mandatory Criteria
For bid to be considered eligible for evaluation, the organization must:
- Be registered with CAC
- Must have Tax Clearance Certificate
- Must have agreed to be compliant to Malaria Consortiums Policies.
N/B: Any Bid Not Meeting this Mandatory Criteria will not be Evaluated
Application Closing Date
17:00pm Sunday, 14th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Vendors shall submit offers electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
and in the subject field of the email reference the following MC-NG-ONDO LLIN-ABJ-2021-003- LLIN Campaign PP&H Items.
- Bids submitted after the deadline will NOT be accepted. Also note that bids will be treated on roll in basis and it will closed the moment the required number is received.
- Pricing proposal must be submitted on the BRD and on the official letterhead of the vendor as only bids submitted in this format will be shortlisted.
- Questions must be sent by email to: email@example.com with the following bid reference in the subject: ‘MC-NG-ONDO LLIN-ABJ-2021-003- LLIN Campaign PP&H Items. All questions must be sent in latest by Friday, 5th November 2021 at 5pm.
- Malaria Consortium shall notify the winning bidders in writing. Malaria Consortium is under no responsibility to release the identity or contract terms of the winning vendor.
- Malaria Consortium reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids, and to accept the bid deemed to be in the best interest of Malaria Consortium, and is not bound to accept the lowest priced bid submitted.
- Malaria Consortium reserves the right to award contracts to multiple vendors if deemed to be in its best interest.
- The award criteria shall be based on the proposals overall response and “value for money” while taking into consideration donor and internal requirements and regulations. The award will be determined by a committee of Malaria Consortium employees.
- The successful vendor shall receive a contract and deliver the service. The contract can be extended upon agreement by both parties.
- The language for communications and required documents will be in English.
For more clarifications on this RFP, please Click Here