The Jigawa State Government invites interested contractors to indicate interest by submitting tender and pre-qualification documents for the following works:
The Jigawa State Government invites applications for:
Title: Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for the Construction of New Presidential Lodge in Jigawa State Government
In line with the provisions of the Jigawa State Public Procurement Law, the Jigawa State Government House hereby invites interested, reputable, experienced and capable contractors to bid for the "Construction of a New Presidential Lodge" in the Jigawa State Government House for which detailed project designs have already been developed (including -structural, mechanical and electrical).
In order to prequalify for the tender process, all interested bidders shall submit the following documents:
- Certificate of incorporation with the Corperate Affairs Commission of Nigeria.
- Detailed Company Profile with details of Administrative, Managerial and Technical Staff of the Company.
- Certified true copy of Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Evidence of registration with Jigawa State Due Process and Project Monitoring Bureau.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2018,2019 and 2020.
- Audited account for the last one (1) year.
- Evidence of Payment of Tax/Tax Identification Number.
- Evidence of financial capability and or banking support.
- Evidence of successful execution of similar job(s) in the past in form of verifiable list of such projects in Nigeria.
- Evidence of Company annual turnover of not less than N200 million.
Application Closing Date
12:00 noon, 18th November, 2021.
Opening of Bidding Documents
Bidding documents will be opened immediately after the closing in presence of the bidders and other interested stakeholders who wish to attend.
Collection of Documents
Interested Contractors are advised to obtain copies of the Bid Documents from the Office of the Permanent Secretary, Government House, Dutse on the presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Hundred Thousand Naira (N500,000) into the Jigawa State Revenue Account No. 1011289787 maintained with Zenith Bank in lieu of purchase of bid documents.
Submission of Documents
All documents for submission must be transmitted with a forwarding letter under the company's Letter Head Paper bearing the CAC Registration Number (RC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No) and e-mail address. The Technical Bid and the Financial Bid Shall be packaged in separate envelops. Only Bidders that. scaled through the Technical Pre-qualification will be considered for the Financial Bid.
Financial Bids shall be accompanied by a 2% bid security which should be valid for at least 120 days after the Bid Opening. All documents shall be delivered to the Office of the:
Dutse - Jigawa State.
- The following additional notes form part of this advertisement and shall be duly noted by all bidders:
- Documents submitted after 12.00 noon on Thursday 18th November, 2021 will be outrightly rejected
- This advertisement is for information to interested and qualified bidders. It does not constitute a commitment or obligation to award contracts
- Only financial bids that meet the predetermined threshold in the Technical Bid shall be opened
- The Jigawa State Government is not bound to simply accept a lowest submitted bid;
- The Jigawa State Government shall not be responsible for any expenses incurred by any bidder in the process of preparing and submitting the bid documents or participating in the bid opening exercise.