The Pan African University for Life and Earth Sciences Institute (PAULESI) invites interested and reputable firms within the medical/insurance sector to tender EOI documents for the following works:
Pan African University for Life and Earth Sciences Institute (including Health and Agriculture), PAULESI is located in the premier University of Nigeria, University of Ibadan. Pan African University for Life and Earth Sciences Institute (including Health and Agriculture) PAULESI is an institute designed to run only postgraduate programmes.
Pan African University of Life and Earth Sciences Institute (Including Health and Agriculture) PAULESI located at the University of Ibadan, Ibadan-Nigeria is a flagship project under the African Union Commission (AUC). All the students are fully sponsored by the African Union Commission and the students are admitted from all the member states of the African Union.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) for Medical Insurance Cover/Services 2022
PAULESI invites EOI from firms within the medical/insurance sector for Medical Insurance Cover/Services to about 150 students who come from all over Africa. A majority of the students are resident in Ibadan, while others are in the field in various African countries as well as in the diaspora, specifically in Europe and America.
Scope of Work
PAULESI now invites Firms/Companies to submit EOI for Medical Insurance cover/services in the following, but not limited to the below including:
- In-patient cover:
- Hospital Treatment and Services
- Day Care Treatment
- Pre-Hospitalization Diagnostic Services:
- Road and Air Evacuation.
- Overseas Treatment
- Out-patient Cover:
- General Out-patient Services
- Specialist Out-patient Services
- Out-patient Diagnostic Services:
- Out-patient Prescription Drugs
- Physiotherapy or referral
- International Medical Travel Insurance Cover/Certificate
- Optical Cover
- Dental Cover
- Maternity Cover
- Inoculation and Immunization
- Excess of Loss cover
- Last Expenses Cover
- Any other health care services deemed appropriate for inclusion.
- Proven experience of over 7 years in Medical Insurance Service/Cover
- Proven presence in various countries in Africa (list)
- Qualified experts, facilities and infrastructure
- List of similar services offered in the last 7 years to international agencies/Institutions
- International Network in various countries in Africa and beyond (list)
- Experience offering similar services to similar clients like PAULESI (list)
- Ability to network with other service providers for complementarity where need be.
Application Closing Date
4.00 pm (G.M.T +1), 27th November, 2021.
Submission of Documents
Interested firms may submit their applications with the envelopes sealed, clearly marked "EOI Provision of Medical Insurance Services/Cover" DO NOT OPEN and addressed to the:
Back of Department of School Library and Media Technology,
Abadina, P.M.B 20,
University of Ibadan,