Family Health International (FHI 360) invites qualified and interested Insurance Broker to express interest by tendering EOI documents for the following works:
Family Health International (FHI 360) is not-for-profit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes expert in health, education, nutrition, environmental, economic development, civil society, gender equality, youth, research and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges.
The Nigeria Country Office is hereby seeking qualified and interested Insurance Broker to express interest for provision of Group Life Assurance Policy for FH1360's employees.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Expression of Interest (EOI) for Provision of Insurance Brokerage for Group Life Assurance Policy
Scope of Service
To enable FH1360 take out a Group Life Assurance policy for her staff, the selected brokers following the review of all submissions and UPON REQUEST will:
- Approach underwriters on behalf of FH1360 and use their expertise to negotiate favorable policy benefit, terms and conditions for FHI360's employees
- Draw on their own extensive market knowledge to advise FH1360 on issue relating to policy benefits, extensions and available options.
- Leverage on their experience and expertise to help FH1360 select insurance policies that deliver risk solution at the most competitive rates and execute same with identified issuer(s) on behalf of FH1360.
Requirement for the EOI
Please read this section carefully and be sure that all the requested information is included in your submission. Evaluators will neither make assumptions nor draw inferences regarding missing or incomplete information.
The submission of incomplete information could result in the rejection of proposals. Submissions should be comprehensive and highlight how the bidding company intends to meet up our requirement as stated above:
- Detailed company profile with registered address, functional email address, telephone numbers, and point of contact for the organization.
- Evidence of company registration (1.e. Certificate of Incorporation, Form CAC2 and CACT)
- Evidence of financial stability:
- Bank Reference Letter
- Audited Financial Statement for 2018 2019 and 2020 (Showing minimum average annual turnover of N50million during the three-year period)
- Tax Clearance Certificate for 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Certificate of registration and valid/current membership with National Insurance Commission (NICOM).
- Certificate of registration and valid/current membership with the Nigerian Council of Registered Insurance Brokers (NICRIB).
- Evidence of experience in taking out and administering group life assurance policies for reputable organizations (Especially NGOs).
- Evidence of successful settlement of at least five claims (of minimum value of N15 million each) on life assurance policies within - the last three years, with clear identification of how long it took to settle each claim.
- Recommendation letter from at least two past or present clients.
Application Closing Date
4:00pm Wednesday, 17th November, 2021.
Submission of Proposal
Organization who want to express interest should do so by submitting and Expression of Interest Letter and include all the documents listed above in a sealed envelope clearly indicating "Provision of Group Life Assurance Policy".
All requested documents should be submitted to the:
The Procurement Committee,
FHI360, 8 Yedseram Street,
Maitama - (FCT) Abuja.
- Any proposal received by FH1360 after the deadline for submission stated herein shall be rejected and returned unopened to the bidder.
- Bidders must submit requests for clarification concerning this EOI via: quotations.Nigeria@ng.fhi360.org not later than 5.30pm on Wednesday November 10th, 2021.
- Issuance of this Eol in no way constitutes a commitment by FH1360 to any bidder.
- FHI 360 reserves the right to vary any part of this Eol at the time of award if it becomes necessary.
- FH1360 is Value added Tax (VAT) exempted, but carryout Withholding Tax (WTH) deduction on commercial transactions in compliance with relevant Nigerian laws.